ADVERTISEMENT

North Texas Game thread

IronKaz1

All World
Gold Member
Mar 21, 2004
how the hell did we miss like 6 putbacks in a row!!! Richmond is like 1-6 finally scored, maybe he will play harder now

Reactions: CaptBob
It’s uncanny how poorly the team shoots at Walsh. So strange

Well I guess St Joes game was enough for them, they look sloppy and awful

Dre shaving a couple grand off his NIL asking price with every missed bunny lol.

im PISSED right now if you wanted to bow out do it wednesday not now vs the MEAN GREEN

It’s uncanny how poorly the team shoots at Walsh. So strange
Different depth of vision in a small gym. Also we dont play there or practice there. But today we're struggling because North Texas is playing excellent defense.

College basketball is becoming more and more like nba and nfl. Effort not always there, some players being selfish (not about team) and afraid of injuries. Just want $$$. Still think we win this game. We are more talented.

Different depth of vision in a small gym. Also we dont play there or practice there. But today we're struggling because North Texas is playing excellent defense.
I get it but they are worse at Walsh then they are at many away gyms. And for some reason feels like it’s just the basket opposite the stage

how many times does wusu just torpedo recklessly into the defense just to lose the ball in a sea of four defenders? cant think of a shu player i hated watching more. its way past dawes at this point who can at least light up on offense.

what kind of holy light has gone off in Dawes head. that extra pass down low to coleman was something i never thought id see him do. that was actually a fantastic fast break.

I tried to get tix on stubhub but said sold out, I love the energy of who is there, in all our NIT seasons at Walsh I never saw one this into it

Nice to see some effort and team play after the last couple no shows. (I think I remember the Nova game win)
Didn’t look like it at start but they definitely picked it up after slow start. Nice effort. Need to carry it over to second half.

If we win this today, I want us to win the whole damn thing and show them all

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT