ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Nova Knicks

PirateFan94

All Big East
Dec 21, 2021
I know it’s sacrilege, but the players Nova put out are special. They just know how to win. Brunson is an absolute MVP candidate. Divincenzo is a way better pro than I thought he’d be when drafted. Hart is the prototypical glue guy. There may be teams with more superstar talent but I really think this team really has a legit shot this year.

that 2018 Nova Natty team was as good as any team you‘ll see. Bridges has turned into a helluVa pro as well.

I follow the Knicks more than I have in a long time knowing I watched these guys through out their College careers. Brunson is a tremendous and very likable player.

that 2018 Nova Natty team was as good as any team you‘ll see. Bridges has turned into a helluVa pro as well.

I follow the Knicks more than I have in a long time knowing I watched these guys through out their College careers. Brunson is a tremendous and very likable player.
Really surprised Wright just hung it up. He could literally write his own ticket to coach anywhere he wants.

Really surprised Wright just hung it up. He could literally write his own ticket to coach anywhere he wants.
Because he has made (and continues to) make a ton of money. He has accomplished everything as a college Head Coach. Maybe the fact that he chose to step away from coaching when he did says something about what’s important to him and his family. Class on the court and class in his off court life.

Reactions: TheHall87
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT