ADVERTISEMENT

Pack The Rock This Week

I'm flying up from Charlotte for the Creighton game and my airfare was cheaper than a pair of SHU tickets. 😂
Same for me on flight from Charleston for the Georgetown game! But very excited as I have not been to a Hall game in quite a few years.

Reactions: mzadnik
I think the 8:30 (let’s be honest…8:45) tip tonight works out well. Between the weather and the after work crowd, the attendance to start the 6:30 games is always light (filled in by halftime). There is absolutely no excuse to not be in your seat by tip tonight unless you value sleep more than what should be a great college basketball environment. Roads should be perfectly clear by the time anybody has to travel to the game.

Amazed how many schools close and how people freak out over 1-3 inches of snow these days. How soft have we become? I drove to work this morning with absolutely zero issue.
It barely snowed for 2 years. We forgot what snow looked like, lol. I love the snow. Bring it on. Just don’t let it interfere with game days!

Creighton game is essentially sold out with a few singles available.

Hopefully tonight fully Rocks Out!

Amazed how many schools close and how people freak out over 1-3 inches of snow these days. How soft have we become? I drove to work this morning with absolutely zero issue.
Soft from litigious.

Plus with technology now less of a big deal than even just 10 years ago so gives more leeway.

Conditions are extremely icy at the moment, major delays on trains. Hopefully clear by 7ish for people to arrive at the arena

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT