ADVERTISEMENT

Pirates Add Baylor Franz for 2024-25

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003

resize

SOUTH ORANGE, N.J. – Seton Hall women's basketball head coach Anthony Bozzella announced today that Baylor Franz (Edmond, Okla.) has officially signed a national letter of intent to attend the University and play for the program beginning this fall.

Franz is a true freshman and will have four years of NCAA eligibility beginning this fall.

"It's been a long journey, recruiting Baylor, but one that will definitely be worth it," Bozzella said. "With Baylor, we're getting a kid with great energy, understanding of the game and all-out desire to win."

A captain for Edmond Memorial High School, Franz was named 2022 Offensive Player of the Year and Oklahoma Big All-City First Team. A 5-foot-6 guard, she set school records for career assists and steals. A two-time First Team All-Conference selection, Franz was twice named Most Valuable Player of the Enid Classic and the Carl Albert Tournament.

Franz collected over 1,300 career points, 600 rebounds, 200 assists and 200 steals at Edmond. Proving her all-around student-athlete prowess, she was named valedictorian with a perfect 4.0 grade point average upon high school graduation.

Have the Women improved the roster this off season? Honest question as I don’t really follow.

Maybe its just me but when you post women's news would it be possible to Say "Women Pirates"? So many time I click on your posts thinking it is about men's hoops and it turns out to be about the women whom I don;t follow at all.

Nobody cares about Hockey Boomer. lol
FAN listeners will get it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT