ADVERTISEMENT

Pre-season Booster Club Dinner

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
Details

After the NJIT game Saturday Nov 18

6:30 PM - 9:00 PM

Cost: Members $60.00 Non Members $70.00

Speakers: Members of the SHU Staff, Jay Judge of Pirate Blue & WSOU Broadcasters

Place: Bella Italia Restaurant 535 Central Ave Orange NJ
http://www.bellaitaliarestaurantnj.com/

RESERVATIONS MUST BE MADE BY NOV 17TH

Menu

Appetizers: Cold Antipasto, Stuffed Mushrooms, Meatball & Fried Calamari

Family Style Dinner: Tortellini Bolognese, Chicken Bella Itali, Veal Marsala & Roast Pork with Hot Garlic Bread, Italian Bread & Butte.

Drinks: Beer, Wine, & Soda will be served

Dessert : Tiramisu with Coffee & Tea

Raffle: A number of great prizes and a 50/50

MEMBERSHIP GIFTS WILL BE GIVEN TO ALL PAID MEMBERS ATTENDING

WILL BE DETAILING FUTURE TRIPS FOR THE SEASON

Make check payable to
Seton Hall Booster Club
c/o Vince Zingara
3 Fox Hill Drive West
Warren NJ 07059

For additional information call
Vince Zingara 908 647 7016
Kevin Hunt 732 996 7884

https://twitter.com/SHBoosterClub

Deadline approaching.

Great way to celebrate another Pirate victory. And there's no better speaker than Fred Hill. He takes all questions (except recruiting) and gives you honest answers. Never any coaches speak from Hill.

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
Dan, Dan, Dan.

>> NEVER << (?!?!) any CoAcH sPeAk from **** Hill ****????? ;):eek::D:p:D:D:D (where are those hilarious animated emojis when you need them??)

Might we agree that he gives *** unfiltered *** responses (very entertaining). I know for sure that the questions I have asked him during these sessions have been given outstanding responses, including some really expert dodges and omissions, which I could NOT fault him for!

I mean - he's giving you the slip and you love it. Can't say much better than that LOL!

Bring it coach - gonna love it Saturday night.

Coach Hill was highly entertaining last night and Jerry Carino was insightful.

Thrilled to have Jay Judge join us, it always bodes well to have a strong relationship with PB.

Superb gig last night, with Vince and many helpers.

Jerry and Fred Hill were awesome. Did not dodge a single question. Combined to talk at the podium for 1 1/2 hours while food was being served.

There are still tickets available for the Friday NIT games. Check out the top of the board.

Other trips

The Nova (50 tickets only) away game and the Georgetown away game. I'll try and get details up shortly

Next season to Anaheim California during the Thanksgiving holiday.

Also the Post Season Dinner which is actually scheduled after the DePaul game.

First booster club event last night .very worthwhile..coach hill both entertaining and insightful..good food..great company
Go pirates!

Just returned to NJ. It was one of the rare times that I had to miss a Booster Club event. I'm sure it was great as always. I will be on the Booster Bus on Friday to watch the Pirates take the NIT Crown.

Tom K

Reactions: Halldan1
Yes

This years details

Wooden Legacy

When: Nov. 23-24, 26

Where: Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, California

Teams competing: Saint Joseph's, Georgia, Cal State Fullerton, DePaul, Harvard, Saint Mary's, Washington State, San Diego State

You just made my day - I've been living in Orange County since 2010. I know what I'm doing for Thanksgiving next year!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT