ADVERTISEMENT

PSU Game Thread

Ike misses a wide open dunk but redeems himself by demanding the ball and slamming it home.

Nice. That’s how you throw it down Ike. Not sure what happened on first one. Hope we can match their energy for 40 minutes.

Good job by Shavar/Cale to find Ike. Let him eat. They don't have an answer for him.

Strange start down 8-6 under 16 minutes. Ike with all the points. We have a huge height advantage.

Yeah, I too had Ike with the first 6 points on 3/4 shooting with one fumbled pass.

I like what they are doing so far. Have to rebound and stop giving so many second chances to this team.

That's the kind of bait Ike needs to be careful not to take. Jones wasn't driving to score there, he was driving to draw a foul. Need to assume PSU will make it a point now to get Ike out of the game.

Like the announcer says they are playing with incredible energy. We have energy but it’s not the same. Confidence just isn’t there. Whole team needs to get tough right now and leave it all out on the floor. Crucial moment right now.

I really didnt expect us to get our doors blown off like this, we may be batting Depaul and Gtown for basement this season, damn why didnt we sign Coach JWright his team loses many and never loses a beat

Ok. Might be time for Sunday night football soon. :) Looking a step slow. Still early but got make a run after timeout.

Reactions: Piratz
Sleepwalking on both ends- at some point if there isn’t going to be defensive intensity, you have to hit the open shots you get to stay competitive- and at this point we haven’t found anyone to consistently hit open shots....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT