ADVERTISEMENT

Sada NgaNga

Mar 20, 2023
I am wondering if Sada is not entering the transfer portal because he sees an opportunity for more playing time now that Arda is leaving 🦆

NgaNga really disappointed me last year. I had high hopes for him being a high ranking recruit coming out of high school and getting an opportunity to be coached by Sha but he wasn't able to hit shots and contribute is any other areas for us. If he did leave, he'd be easily replaceable but I think you might be right. He may see an opportunity to play here especially with everyone leaving. Hope he works hard to improve this offseason

NgaNga really disappointed me last year. I had high hopes for him being a high ranking recruit coming out of high school and getting an opportunity to be coached by Sha but he wasn't able to hit shots and contribute is any other areas for us. If he did leave, he'd be easily replaceable but I think you might be right. He may see an opportunity to play here especially with everyone leaving. Hope he works hard to improve this offseason
He missed significant time in high school due to injuries. Missed time at Boise his freshman year due to injuries. He’s behind as a result and it certainly showed at the big east level. If he can stay healthy and he’s got the intangibles to turn it around this summer

Was hoping NgaNga would flash, show something. He didn’t. We had a roster with a few projects too many last year. You can have 1-2 so maybe he stays on as one.

Was hoping NgaNga would flash, show something. He didn’t. We had a roster with a few projects too many last year. You can have 1-2 so maybe he stays on as one.
I may be just a duck 🦆, but I believe Sada will come on strong next season. 10 pts 5 rebs per game!

Reactions: Bfarkas
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT