ADVERTISEMENT

Seton Hall at Arkansas NCAA Game Thread

NYC Pirate

All World
Gold Member
Nov 11, 2007
Hall down 11-9 under 16 minutes.

Good offense so far. Defensive intensity not there yet.

Will delete other game thread

Great rebounding but pace a bit too fast for us right now

Arkansas can def put the ball in the hoop

Looks like Arkansas isn't recognizing Powell. That's good for us.

Arkansas showing signs of early foul trouble.

Should help ease their pace and aggression. Hope Pirates can make some FTs.

Just got a call from williard on my cell asking for a donation. Great job multi tasking from coach. ;). Anyway, as far as game goes, defense must step up. Go Pirates!!

Reactions: SHUSource
I have to say our defense is OK - not great - right now.

Arkansas is just hot from the field. Let's hope they cool off soon.

We haven't had good two point defense for a good part of the season. Need to pressure the shooter before he gets the shot off. Arkansas has some really good shooters.

Down 19-17 under 12 minutes. A better last few minutes. The offense
looks very good with good offensive sets. Rebounding looks fantastic.

Arkansas hitting a very high percentage if their field goals.

I do like the fact we are scoring on a variety of ways, rebounding is awesome.

Let's play that clamp down D, will happen.

Final score won't be in the 100s... weather this and then get into a better pace of play.

We need to slow it down. They are pressing off free throw makes and speeding us up.

killing them on the boards, only 3 turnovers. With that turnover margin we should be ahead. Just couldn't get some shots to fall

I like the way they are attacking the paint. Need to get to the line as much as possible. Put Pressure on the refs

Reactions: catholicman
Pirates on 12-4 run to take the first lead, 29-27

Some great defense and team play during his run

Arkansas finally cooling off and showing some signs of frustration with fouls I think

Can we put Ish on Kingsley? He's better laterally than Angel and we could use some pressure on him knocking down outside shots

I like the way they are attacking the paint. Need to get to the line as much as possible. Put Pressure on the refs
So far the refs in this years tournament are calling a very tight whistle. If a player passes gas too close to a defender, he's getting a foul!

Game so far living up to its billing:

Arkansas offense vs SH defense and rebounding

Really fun game to watch . We need to slow the pace down. Did anyone see desi's face before the commercial break? Looks tired.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT