ADVERTISEMENT

Seton Hall at GTown Game Thread

Understand angel his hurt but coach does not have these kids motivated. Yes it is a coaches job to motivate his players. Embarrassing first half. Hope they give some effort in second half.

Derrickson doing his thing against Desi in the post. Why didn't we use Mamu to at least try to stop him with greater length.

Understand angel his hurt but coach does not have these kids motivated. Yes it is a coaches job to motivate his players. Embarrassing first half. Hope they give some effort in second half.
6-5, coming off a home loss to Marquette, if you are not motivated from within there's a problem. But motivation doesn't keep you in front of your man. Put me out there I will be motivated but I can't defend any of those guys. It's much greater than motivation that's missing.

It has been a broken record all season. No defense , no defense, no defense. And I even deleted the other 100 no defense posts I just posted. Time after time I gave them another chance and another. Willard has done nothing to improve this defense. No changes, just hand claps.

Four years ago we were promises a Savior. Willard did not keep his part of the bargain. COMPLETE DISAPPOINTMENT. I am almost sure we can't even beat DePaul at this rate.

They sure do not look motivated. Blame on both players and coach. Not only putting blame on coach. However, he is getting paid a large salary and this is unacceptable. Let's go. Wake up in second half.

Reactions: williaza01
I know its easy to blame Willard (i do it) but Desi and Powell have been way off for a long time..we cant win when they aren't good.

They sure do not look motivated. Blame on both players and coach. Not only putting blame on coach. However, he is getting paid a large salary and this is unacceptable. Let's go. Wake up in second half.

If professional athletes need to be motivated then seniors in college sure as hell need to be as well.

Reactions: Jerry1992
Take Delgado out if he is hurt. He doesnt help making faces.

High ball screen, everyone runs it on us haha cause we can't stop it

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT