ADVERTISEMENT

Seton Hall at Marquette Game Thread

He's smart enough to get the d up in the air and takes advantage..... those are smart plays... not cheap as you call them

He's drawn many fouls when the D is not in the air. For example the last two to foul out Cole against UConn and SEVERAL on Morrell today when he was not in the air. We need to stop looking through Blue glasses.

Blue glasses? I just don't understand why you say he draws cheap fouls..... but with all of his plusses calling him out for drawing cheap fouls is a bit odd IMO. He has been our best player these last few games.

Blue glasses? I just don't understand why you say he draws cheap fouls..... but with all of his plusses calling him out for drawing cheap fouls is a bit odd IMO. He has been our best player these last few games.

We can't LOVE every time he gets a questionable foul called in our direction which happens A LOT with Aiken. And then call for refs to be kicked out of the BE or suspended, etc etc for this foul that went against us.

We need to ask ourselves this: Would we be railing on the refs if that foul was called on Elliot and Bryce drew it?.... I'd venture to say. No.

We can't LOVE every time he gets a questionable foul called in our direction which happens A LOT with Aiken. And then call for refs to be kicked out of the BE or suspended, etc etc for this foul that went against us.

We need to ask ourselves this: Would we be railing on the refs if that foul was called on Elliot and Bryce drew it?.... I'd venture to say. No.
No.... we'd happily walk away with the win...... BUT I still don't agree with your point re: drawing "cheap" fouls. Just wondering how you characterize Collin Gillespie. Is he a hard nosed, aggressive,savvy guard? Or does he draw cheap fouls? I think the two are similar in style. With Gillespie having the longevity at VU and the knack for driving into a crowd and drawing the d into making a mistake. "Cheap"... or "savvy".... since it's Villanova.... I say CHEAP... lol... no I think they are both pretty savvy.

No.... we'd happily walk away with the win...... BUT I still don't agree with your point re: drawing "cheap" fouls. Just wondering how you characterize Collin Gillespie. Is he a hard nosed, aggressive,savvy guard? Or does he draw cheap fouls? I think the two are similar in style. With Gillespie having the longevity at VU and the knack for driving into a crowd and drawing the d into making a mistake. "Cheap"... or "savvy".... since it's Villanova.... I say CHEAP... lol... no I think they are both pretty savvy.

So now we are arguing semantics? Savvy vs Cheap. Lol.

Bottom line is Bryce draws a lot of contact that many people consider offensive fouls and we are happy when those calls go our way.

So we are angry today about a call we'd love if Bryce drew it. That seems pointless to me.

So now we are arguing semantics? Savvy vs Cheap. Lol.

Bottom line is Bryce draws a lot of contact that many people consider offensive fouls and we are happy when those calls go our way.

So we are angry today about a call we'd love if Bryce drew it. That seems pointless to me.
Whatever

Go back to the win over St John’s on the Reynolds 3. Everyone knew SHU got away with one. It’s possible for a fan base to acknowledge their team got a break.

Reactions: chickenbox
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT