ADVERTISEMENT

Seton Hall @ Marquette Game Thread

Friendly reminder that if there's a certain user whose posts are annoying you, you can click their username and then click "ignore" and you'll never see them again.
i thought you and I settled our differences

So we've had 4 off games in BE play and now another? Let the ppl speak! We are all we have sitting on our phones/laptops here. Support each other more than that team on the screen is right now

Were 3-1in the league. I guess Willard is the best coach in America if were 3-1playing all off games

Reactions: HALL85
Marquettes interior defense better than I thought. Usually we win the points in the paint.

Reactions: SHUMA04
Hall down 40-30. You can’t win them all. Still a half to go.

Powell and McKnight had very bad halves. Cale wasn’t much better.

I like seeing Nzei getting shots.

Kevin taking too many minutes away from Nelson.

TT did not provide that lift that is needed.

No way you win at this place with that focus.

We aren't doing too bad defensively, it's the turnovers and cold shooting that's been our undoing today.
Turnovers seem to be our undoing 90% of the time. Don't know how to get them under control while keeping the same intensity. But it feels like it's getting worse as the season progresses.

The way they are hitting the three...almost unbeatable...maybe the second half..they slow down a little..only chance

7 assists on 15 made baskets. 12 TOS. Yikes. Also a much different whistle this game.

first half real simple, marquette and howard run better offense and defend better against that offense than shu

Team always hangs around even when not playing well. Defense keeps us in most games. Powell heats up and they got a chance.

Reactions: SHUMA04
that travel on Howard was bs, ref should have called offensive foul on him but saved him a foul

Hall down 42-39. Much better plus Marquette missing good looks.

Let’s make Marquette earn this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT