ADVERTISEMENT

SHU Butler Game Thread

It’s not easy to not complain when the team does this every single game.

i want to drink the kool aide the Willard sympathizers drink on this board

Reactions: Bobbie Solo
what an absurd foul not called. i hated the way this game was called from the jump. true colors showed immediatly.

Reactions: Hall-O-Daze
Awful...by not inbounding the ball right away after the basket with 6 seconds left, you force the situation right up to the edge of the cliff.

Lots to digest. Too bad they let up with a 16 point lead. Guys were gassed. Myles picked a great time to hit a big shot. Harris is a backup 2 playing PG in an important situation. Tyrese was great tonight. His 15 points seemed like 25. Another guy not playing his natural position for the most part. I thought Rhoden was good also with a lot on his plate. Geez we are all over the map. As Carl Banks always says”It’s about attention to detail”

The student energy was tremendous. Not exactly sure what they washed their dinner down with before leaving for The Rock????

You can’t be a real poster at this point
Why would you say that. We need to win 2 of final 3 to be a lock. Otherwise you're leaving it in the committee's hands with a sub .500 Record. I certainly wouldn't bet the farm we're in at 9-10. You?

Why would you say that. We need to win 2 of final 3 to be a lock. Otherwise you're leaving it in the committee's hands with a sub .500 Record. I certainly wouldn't bet the farm we're in at 9-10. You?
How many times do we have to tell you that the committee doesn’t look at conference record. Yes I would bet the farm we are in at 9-10. Win against Georgetown and we’re in. I’d like a road win as well to move onto the 7 line but we’re a lock with a win against Georgetown. Have you even looked at the resumes of the teams squarely on the bubble?

Richmond is sick, Roden seems gassed, anyone who plays aggressive man to man on us gets big turnovers. Butlers defense sucks, but they played us like it was 40 minutes of hell in the last 5 minutes. They know because of watching tape we just can play against tough defense. Look at the St. John’s game at Walsh. We better come up with another formula against X in Cincinnati or we will lose by 20. Saw Bryce in the bench the whole game. It was loud and bright in there. Can he play? We need something!

X. Will be the toughest get out of the last 3 and maybe the most important considering they and SJU are on our heels. I say the toughest because Creighton just lost their PG and trust me Fremantle has had this game circled on his calendar after being tossed from the game in his home state.

Richmond is sick, Roden seems gassed, anyone who plays aggressive man to man on us gets big turnovers. Butlers defense sucks, but they played us like it was 40 minutes of hell in the last 5 minutes. They know because of watching tape we just can play against tough defense. Look at the St. John’s game at Walsh. We better come up with another formula against X in Cincinnati or we will lose by 20. Saw Bryce in the bench the whole game. It was loud and bright in there. Can he play? We need something!
Bryce was on the bench? And we match up really well with Xavier. We can play this same mucky style of game and beat them. Xavier is very beatable and we play well at their place.

Reactions: hallstorm
If you spent 10 minutes researching this, you’d realize how terrible your argument is.
This guy has to be a troll at this point or he just really has no idea about the selection process. I hope he’s a troll to be honest because it would be embarrassing otherwise.

Reactions: lloyde dobler
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT