ADVERTISEMENT

Sju game thread

Commentator. "McKnight does too much dribbling. If youre going to put it on the floor GO SOMEWHERE. Dont just dribble aimlessly." Lmao

Reactions: LBP43
Is Willard waiting for the NIT to use Gill.
Powell looks defeated. Apologists here, no doubt, will say he has a touch of the flu. Looks like an arguable Big East Honorable Mention.

Barring a major comeback. Need to win two of last three. Not looking good the way we are playing.

The sign of a good coach is being down 20 and playing the same guys that got you there. Go Willard..... This is not really happening, right?

Reactions: MikeFan1
When we got it to 9 we had to keep it up but we couldn't!! Maybe next game!!

He is not a good player. He can play some D, he is very sloppy with the ball. Keep drinking the Kool aid.
He has had some great games and some clunkers. The larger problem is the failure of this coaching staff to get the team to pass the ball, to work the offense, to move off ball, etc. Basketball fundamentals have gone out the window.

They got T'd for a reason. Maybe St. Johns should do something about that! As much as this team frustrates me I would never turn on them by saying that! Obviously they are saying things too!

Any SHU Fan That thinks the refs are the problem have to get real.
Our guys came out scared.

One of the worst games I’ve seen from a SHU PG

Love Sandro but come on.

The coach could be getting guys some experience . How much worse can they be??

Reactions: MikeFan1
Mamu has no right playing for a division 1 team . He missed too many easy baskets this entire year and cost us too many games, but he is Willard's "pet" so he gets away with it.

Is any coach trying to teach him how to go hard to the hoop?

maybe next season we should play 12 a$$ TEAMS go 12-0 and get to 20 wins easily as well

Reactions: JGCPA
KW an idiot. Now you sub MP with 1 minute left because of yet another TO? He shouldve been made better subs not out of frustration

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT