ADVERTISEMENT

SOLD OUT!

Need a major NIL contribution and a quality fake ID so I don't lose my pass next season. :D

If you click on link in email sent to season ticket holders to purchase tickets, tickets are no longer available and it says sold out.
Got it, so the tickets they made available to STH presale are sold out. It's possible there were more held back for public sale and likely there were tickets held back for students, SJU allotment, etc

Got it, so the tickets they made available to STH presale are sold out. It's possible there were more held back for public sale and likely there were tickets held back for students, SJU allotment, etc
The email seem to indicate was presale to STH, and if any were left would be made available to general public today at 5pm. I am sure an allotment was set aside for students and probably St Joes, so I guess it is possible some more tickets become available at some point before Wednesday night.

Reactions: Harty9
I think the new capacity is right around 1,000. The gym really should be demolished to the ground and rebuilt from scratch - but that is a conversation for another day.

@Halldan1 do you know if they would allow SRO upstairs or bring in some temporary bleachers for the stage? Like the good ole' days.

The media with the exception of the big boys will probably be seated on the stage. In the past that was where I was and in truth the view absolutely sucked. Especially if you were in the back row as I was.

Regarding SRO upstairs...I'm sure there will be a fire law concern. But during the preseason practice there were many people standing up top with no restriction. I don't think that will be the case Wed.

Lookin for couple tickets if anyone knows where to snag em. (I know it says sell out)

Don't know how excited the students will be about a second-rate tournament. Are their tickets free?
Does the prestigious NIT control ticket sales: even for students?

CL, tell me if I am mistaken, but UCONN women have played the first weekend of the NCAA tournament at Storrs, and those games were not sellouts. Kids, esp. . didn't want to buy expensive seats for a blowout v. Jackson State or Maine.

Don't know how excited the students will be about a second-rate tournament. Are their tickets free?
Does the prestigious NIT control ticket sales: even for students?

CL, tell me if I am mistaken, but UCONN women have played the first weekend of the NCAA tournament at Storrs, and those games were not sellouts. Kids, esp. . didn't want to buy expensive seats for a blowout v. Jackson State or Maine.
UConn women don‘t draw like you may think

No respect in this field either. They have us as the 6th most likely to win it. Wake Forest as 1 and Nova at 3!!!!

Discounting 1953 and before our NIT record is shockingly bad

NIT results-The Pirates have appeared in the National Invitation Tournament (NIT) 18 times. Their combined record is 8–19,

that includes 2 wins since 1955.

Time for a new streak.

Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
If anyone has two tickets or even one would love to go! Let me know!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT