ADVERTISEMENT

Some Weird Stats

LBP43

All American
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2016
We all have been watching /rooting for The Hall For a fairly long time and already this Year some weird Stats are being set.( by weird I mean those that I fail to recall happening --in no particular Order:

1. Today--13 Blocks with 7 of the 8 players for SHU getting at least 1 ?? Sanders with 2 and tallest Player (Hutchinson ) none ????
2 . Versus Friars --playing 4 Subs = 0 points and 0 assists and winning Game ??
3. Versus Golden Warriors/Eagles 22 T/O s in a win?
4. KR getting to 1000 points and really little mention just as Dawes getting to 1000 at Xavier _prob cause for their careers but still a feat due Congrats
I know i am forgetting stuff but blame it on age

We all have been watching /rooting for The Hall For a fairly long time and already this Year some weird Stats are being set.( by weird I mean those that I fail to recall happening --in no particular Order:

1. Today--13 Blocks with 7 of the 8 players for SHU getting at least 1 ?? Sanders with 2 and tallest Player (Hutchinson ) none ????
2 . Versus Friars --playing 4 Subs = 0 points and 0 assists and winning Game ??
3. Versus Golden Warriors/Eagles 22 T/O s in a win?
4. KR getting to 1000 points and really little mention just as Dawes getting to 1000 at Xavier _prob cause for their careers but still a feat due Congrats
I know i am forgetting stuff but blame it on age
5. Versus Providence - all 6 of teams assists by 1 player - KR (nice list)

KR and AWusu - getting 10 rebounds and KR with the most 2 pt buckets in the nation.....its insane.

Many steals, and tough rebounding and no one is ever in foul trouble???

Top 10 in the nation in career minutes played.

No celebrations ever - even on deep three's and tough and 1's......definitely no floor slapping.....rarely even smiling.....just getting it done.

Never seen anything like this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT