ADVERTISEMENT

Star Tavern

rcodey

Junior
Gold Member
May 6, 2006
I flew up to NJ this weekend and went to Star Tavern . I know the owner's son, Willy who is a Seton Hall grad and we talked about the Hall run in the NIT . He then asked me if I saw Good Morning America on Friday and said I don't watch the show . He then told me that Michael Strahan loves Star piazza and they had a segment with him and Strahan talking about and having Star food . ABC gave him a plaque and I told him you have to put it up in the restaurant . He also said that Otis Andersen is a patron .

Nice to see Star get National recognition .

One of the best Pizzas in NJ. Second only to Federici’s in Freehold in the thin crust, “Bar Pie” category.

Reactions: BucBloc
One of the best Pizzas in NJ. Second only to Federici’s in Freehold in the thin crust, “Bar Pie” category.
Guys you must try Patsy"s in Paterson ! Great thin and crisp . Opened in 1931 and the place has not changed . Has become so popular you most likely need reservations on Fri. and Sat. I also recommend you get there by 530/6 during the week beca Other Italian dishes are also very good .

Reactions: donnie_baseball
The Fed's on 10th in Belmar is terrific too, and I can get the artichoke francaise!
Either place is as good as it gets! Star right there in the top 5.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT