ADVERTISEMENT

STOP THE FIRE WILLARD THREADS

newshu

Junior
Jan 19, 2005
There is a better chance of the world ending this year than Willard not coming back for 1 and maybe even 2 more seasons. He is GUARANTEED to be back next and my sources are very strong. Lets just hope he can figure something out this off season or some miracle happens.

Blue Pirate,

What makes you so sure. Remember, this is SHU, and the powers that be have their own agenda. "It's not what they say; it's what they do."

Time to keep the pressure on full bore. Pirate64 has been articulating this approach on the free board. He is right.

LOLLLLLL ok we will see then. I hope you do not bet your house or first born on WIllard being fired lets just say that.

If Willard is GUARANTEED to come back for 1-2 more years, and that is due to the stealth extension, would it offend your sensibilities to have a FIRE LYONS NOW thread. Love those telling others what is appropriate methods for expressing their displeasure with the situation

Originally posted by boatshu:
Pirate64- I may have missed this but what strategy are you proposing?
Keep writing to the administration.

You - you want to stop. Cool. You do that. That's okay. I really mean it - in a friendly way.

But there are those of us who are not giving up.

There is a place for people to voice their displeasure, and that place is right here. If you paint signs and place them on willards street or if you boo willard at his sons BB games then you are way out of line. But if you want to speak your mind here, then please, go right ahead.

I am in the "Hold his freakin feet to the fire until he resigns" school.

party0003.r191677.gif

Originally posted by newshu:
There is a better chance of the world ending this year than Willard not coming back for 1 and maybe even 2 more seasons. He is GUARANTEED to be back next and my sources are very strong. Lets just hope he can figure something out this off season or some miracle happens.
We need a miracle to win with Willard, but we can't talk about how badly a new coach is needed? Makes sense.

Yeah, but once you realize that they don't give a flying fart about this board, you'll realize you're not getting KW fired, you're just polluting this board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT