ADVERTISEMENT

Tough Times So Far

NYC Pirate

All World
Gold Member
Nov 11, 2007
I’m not quite sure if we are at the roughest patch of a 4 or 5 year journey that will see SHU basketball return to the form of the last decade or we have entered the DePaul/Gtown mode of the last many years. I truly don’t know. My opinion is that Sha and staff have the wrong mix of players right now. In Year one and two they have really screwed up in adding dynamic well rounded basketball players. The starters that have joined Richmond have so many deficiencies in their individual skill sets. Richmond is very good but not a superstar.

The NIL situation is real without question and will knock SHU out of the box with strong recruits. Hopefully, we don‘t lose Coleman next season. Actually, Sha and staff may have done better with this last batch of recruits. As others have mentioned Sha must become more flexible and tone down the tough guy act. He does seem consumed by success in Practice for whatever reasons. So far he’d get a D Or C- in his tenure and that’s being generous NIL or no NIL. He is frustrated with his team and we are frustrated with him and his team. This could be a very long year and we all know it. Better days will come back in my opinion with or without Sha and company. Let’ see how they play the next two games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News