ADVERTISEMENT

Tourney pick-em

Hopefully the link will work better than last year when we spent hours trying to fix it but to no avail..

TK

This post was edited on 3/16 12:12 AM by SnakeTom

Absolutely the easiest bracket form to fill out for me in terms of information immediately available. As to actual accuracy, hmmm. Thank you for your efforts.

Can't get into the draft room

Tried both my laptop and ipad and hit a brick wall. Must be Yahoo...my connection speed is fine otherwise.

Is anyone else being denied the creation of an account because you don't meet certain age requirements? I know I'm not the most mature person in the world, but my date of birth ought to safely qualify me for entry into this thing....

Originally posted by SHUSource:
Is anyone else being denied the creation of an account because you don't meet certain age requirements? I know I'm not the most mature person in the world, but my date of birth ought to safely qualify me for entry into this thing....
They never asked me any age related or any other questions. Got in easily this year unlike last years problem filled set up.

TK

Maybe there was a glitch when I was trying sign up. I tried it in two different browsers, just in case it was a Firefox thing, but same thing. That makes me think it was a Yahoo thing. I'll try again today. Thanks, Tom.

It may well have been a Yahoo problem as we had the PirateCrew Fantasy Baseball Draft on Monday & two teams told me that they could not get onto the site even though their computers were working perfectly fine otherwise.

TK

It's 2:45p on day one and I'm already mathematically eliminated. Ha!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT