ADVERTISEMENT

Travel - Creighton

cams555

Sophomore
Oct 24, 2019
Does anybody know how teams handle travel for situations like the upcoming Creighton schedule?

Assuming they are going to take the 3 hour flight, play UConn, take a three hour flight back and then come back on the 3 hour flight to play Seton hall on Saturday.

Or do they get a hotel for Wed -Saturday?

Hopefully they stay hopefully they get distracted or hopefully they fly and hopefully they get jet lag regardless hopefully it results in another Seton Hall win.

They arrived to CT Tuesday. Will stay in CT tonight. Head to the NJ/NYC area Thursday and fly home Saturday.

Reactions: chickenbox
I believe that is what they did in '22. They played UCONN on Tuesday (and won), and then played us on Friday. If you recall, we jumped out to huge lead on them and won big. Hopefully it is the same formula as '22.

Reactions: chickenbox
Creighton has a long history of mid season injuries and with SHU causing injuries or the sniffles to virtually every team we play , I would be worried if I were McDermott

Does anybody know how teams handle travel for situations like the upcoming Creighton schedule?

Assuming they are going to take the 3 hour flight, play UConn, take a three hour flight back and then come back on the 3 hour flight to play Seton hall on Saturday.

Or do they get a hotel for Wed -Saturday?
Why in the world would they go back to Nebraska for a day? The back to back games in the Northeast are scheduled that way for a reason. Same reason why SHU has a Marquette/DePaul trip coming up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT