ADVERTISEMENT

Tyrese Samuel

HallBall10

All American
Sep 27, 2013

Any thoughts? Any optimism? I think there is definitely a need for a SF/PF top 100 player.

Still no word. Must be waiting for out TV game tonight to announce. LOL

Maybe that's a good omen...we always seem to be right there and zilch..now a surprise with a "DONE".

Maybe he was hoping St John’s would come around but the cam Mack signing ended that hope.

So we told him that he needed to commit or Tyrese was coming!

Davis would be a good pickup, he plays defense.

I am sure this will get screwed up somehow.

Reactions: Pirate Russ
So no news on Tyrese yet. Seems to be between Pitt and SHU for his services. Not much activity on his twitter either.

Jeff Capel is a great recruiter. One of the best in the game. If Capel wants Samuel he will be tough to beat.

I feel much better about Davis. If true that St. John’s didn’t give him a commitable offer then I don’t see a kid choosing Old Dominion over The Hall.

So no news on Tyrese yet. Seems to be between Pitt and SHU for his services. Not much activity on his twitter either.
Only thing I saw on twitter was from a Georgetown guy who said that he believed the Hall leads... again I don’t think anyone knows

Most insiders believe it's between SHU and Pitt. But this has been a very quiet recruiting scenario.

Well at least we gave him something to think about. All kidding aside I hope he did watch our games out in California. He's a good fit and would have some star power.

He's a great replacement for Nzei and would give us another talented player in the frontcourt.

Last edited:
Gotta believe he's ours if we want him. Weeks ago he wanted to commit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT