ADVERTISEMENT

Uconn Gamethread

Wow When was the last time we won in Gampel? That streak I thought was almost as long as the Nova road losing streak? When I think Gampel I think Hashem Thabeet stuffing us with like 16 blocks in a game and losing by a bunch every year, let alone a wire to wire win there!

The complaints in this thread are amazing considering we led wire to wire on the road and beat UCONN in virtually every statistical category. Great win. Team showed serious character.

Reactions: LBP43 and Seton75
The complaints in this thread are amazing considering we led wire to wire on the road and beat UCONN in virtually every statistical category. Great win. Team showed serious character.
Greetings Mr. message board police! When you drop an 18 point lead, fans are justified in being concerned and critical.

Greetings Mr. message board police! When you drop an 18 point lead, fans are justified in being concerned and critical.
Never lost the lead. Expect good teams at home to close the gap. And no, not the message board police, but if people can critique the team, I can critique the comments. But thanks for your input.

Reactions: anon_ezos2e9wn1ob0
It's very difficult to hold a huge lead against any team of a UCONN caliber.... yes made the heart flutter.

Reactions: CL82
Never lost the lead. Expect good teams at home to close the gap. And no, not the message board police, but if people can critique the team, I can critique the comments. But thanks for your input.
It's kind of school marmish to critique comments in a game thread, which were made in the heat of the game.

Reactions: Jerry1992
Samuel just 11 minutes,6 points on 2for 2 from 3.Molson 18 minutes 0for 2 ,3 PF ?

Molson played great today despite going 0-2. Need his toughness against a physical team like UConn.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT