ADVERTISEMENT

vegaspaul82

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
Our readers know my affinity for Paul who posts from Las Vegas. Paul does so much for the school and Pirate Nation owes him a tremendous debt of gratitude.

Paul is running an event in his home town in conjunction with Mike McBride for the RU game.

No one here will be going but I thought it would be of interest to read this....

FOOD MENU: $30 per person (2 hours unlimited)

• Pinza Roman Style Flat Bread: choice of Margherita, BBQ Chicken, or Spicy Soppressata and Calabrian Chili
  • Whole Wings: choice of Chorizo Chili, Lemon Glaze, Buffalo or Mango Habanero
  • All Beef Sliders: Jalapeno Bacon, LTO, Garlic Herb Mayo on Sweet Hawaiian Rolls
  • Truffle Popcorn
  • Truffle French Fries
  • Dessert: Round Sugar Donuts
  • Includes: Soft Drinks/Coffee

BAR PACKAGE: $35.00 per person (2 hours unlimited)
  • Well Drinks
  • Beer
  • Wine
If needed Paul will be covering some of the cost.

Our readers know my affinity for Paul who posts from Las Vegas. Paul does so much for the school and Pirate Nation owes him a tremendous debt of gratitude.

Paul is running an event in his home town in conjunction with Mike McBride for the RU game.

No one here will be going but I thought it would be of interest to read this....

FOOD MENU: $30 per person (2 hours unlimited)

• Pinza Roman Style Flat Bread: choice of Margherita, BBQ Chicken, or Spicy Soppressata and Calabrian Chili
  • Whole Wings: choice of Chorizo Chili, Lemon Glaze, Buffalo or Mango Habanero
  • All Beef Sliders: Jalapeno Bacon, LTO, Garlic Herb Mayo on Sweet Hawaiian Rolls
  • Truffle Popcorn
  • Truffle French Fries
  • Dessert: Round Sugar Donuts
  • Includes: Soft Drinks/Coffee

BAR PACKAGE: $35.00 per person (2 hours unlimited)
  • Well Drinks
  • Beer
  • Wine
If needed Paul will be covering some of the cost.
Paul is the best!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT