ADVERTISEMENT

Villanova

Piratz

All Universe
Gold Member
Mar 25, 2004
#33 in the NET today. Still hoping they move to 30 or better adding a Q1 win to our resume.

They play DePaul in the late game.

I think regardless of whether we beat St Johns, I am rooting against Villanova. Where things currently sit, we are a 10 seed and they are "first four out". Too close for comfort, I don't want Nova pulling the upset against Marquette and getting another big win. Same with Providence who are currently "next four out", I don't want to see them beat Creighton. I am fine with a clean 4 or 5 bid league this year, ideally beating St Johns and sending them as the" last team in" to the play-in game or just knocking them out of the dance completely. That is the safest result for Seton Hall.

Reactions: Hall84 and shupat08
And now they’ll get Marquette without Kolek tomorrow.

Well, so much for that. Their NET took a big hit with that game against DePaul. They went down to #40.

Would not surprise me tonight if we see a different Nova team vs Marquette. Especially if Kolek misses the game, which seems to be the case.

Reactions: TrueBlue1989
DePaul Coach had a foul to give and a timeout in his pocket & used neither.

Interim guy, and they have not been in a single position to win all year. Guess things got a little rusty for him.

Reactions: Harty9
Another heartbreaker for the Demons. They played with heart and determination and were starting to believe they could actually win this thing. Didn’t the coach say, “And no 3’s !” during the last huddle? WELL ?

DePaul Coach had a foul to give and a timeout in his pocket & used neither.
Yeah at end of game, Nova had an 8 - 0 run and I was like , where is the DePaul coach timeout to slow the momentum and get settled. The coach seemed ok with losing like it wasn’t a big deal. Opposite of our coach 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT