ADVERTISEMENT

Wachtel latest bracket

P615007

Junior
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2016
SHU at a 10 seed. I think that will be where we end up. Going 2-2 and taking out nova and DePaul. Our NET like it or not will suppress our seed. Same seed we had in 99’.

I think Brad has been the most credible bracketologist this year. Only guy using actual logic to make his bracket vs. going line by line with the net like that idiot lunardi

I’d sign up for this in a second. Colorado state is a winnable game. And Kansas in the second round is also winnable. We matchup way better vs Kansas this year than the massacre I witnessed in person from Allen in December 2022. Quite frankly I’d take our chances getting to the Elite 8 in this bracket

If you are picked 9 out of 11, play like you may be worse than 9 n the OOC, and then make the tournament, the season is a smashing success.

Reactions: Bobbie Solo
SHU at a 10 seed. I think that will be where we end up. Going 2-2 and taking out nova and DePaul. Our NET like it or not will suppress our seed. Same seed we had in 99’.

But yes, and that was one of my all-time favorite teams. Three points from the Elite Eight. So much was bittersweet about that season, but that team gave the university community something to rally around.

Reactions: Seton75
Looking at his bracket, there isn't a team that's a 5 seed or above that I don't think we can't beat on a neutral court.

Reactions: NYC Pirate
With our lack of depth, as long as we get in and avoid First Four, we will have a puncher's chance against anyone. We rebound, play strong D, make free throws and have experienced team. If we ever made some 3s, we could definitely advance.

Reactions: pirate AI
Reactions: Gohall129
With our lack of depth, as long as we get in and avoid First Four, we will have a puncher's chance against anyone. We rebound, play strong D, make free throws and have experienced team. If we ever made some 3s, we could definitely advance.
Yup. We wont do it every game, but we did beat Uconn by 15. Yeah at home, but they are the best team in the nation and we beat them. And we didnt go three pt crazy to do it

We have been disappointed a lot in the NCAAs over the past 10 years after that scintillating start in 88-9-91-2. The great Dre comeback over AZ was, I guess, the last real thrill. But hearing our name called in 16 was awesome and I will feel the same excitement when they call us this year.

“I don’t know that they’ve overachieved, I think Shaheen [Holloway]’s just done a terrific job,” Creighton coach Greg McDermott said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exclamations added by me!

And let me add a Fanta quote (these are from Zags article today)

“You could beat UConn on Jupiter or Mercury, it’s still a great win,” Fanta said.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT