ADVERTISEMENT

Who ya got

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
Rivalry games are so intense that often you throw out previous statistics and treat the contest as a one game season.

SHU has had the better play recently as seen by this stat from Jerry Carino. But will it hold up Saturday?

The Coaching Battles​

Tommy Amaker vs. Kevin Bannon: Amaker 3, Bannon 3

Louis Orr vs. Gary Waters: Orr 7, Waters 4

Bobby Gonzalez vs. Fred Hill: Gonzalez 6, Hill 2

Kevin Willard vs. Mike Rice: Rice 5, Willard 2

Kevin Willard vs. Eddie Jordan: Willard 3, Jordan 0

Kevin Willard vs. Steve Pikiell: Willard 3, Pikiell 2

Shaheen Holloway vs. Steve Pikiell: Holloway 1, Pikiell 0

I say yes and offer this score.

Seton Hall 70
Rutgers 62

Post a score guys unless you have no interest in my listing the winner after the game.

Gonzo 6 -2. I guess that is something nice to remember about him. Of course, 1 of the losses was just a complete embarrassment.

Anyway, Pirates 64-59 on Saturday

Reactions: Hall-O-Daze
SHU should win and my heart wants them to but I think this is a game that could get away if Dawes starts and is missing 3 pointers as there is no 3 point help from Dylan or Kadary. If Cliff makes stops of the drivers trying to shoot layups then it will be a long night scoring the ball for the Hall. RU is not that great offensively either but I don't see them having as much trouble scoring against our defense.

RU 70 SHU60

Reactions: silkcitypirate
I expect this game to be played in the 50's. Both the decade and the score.

SHU 59 RU 54.

Unfortunately with our lack of shooting and lapses on D

Rutgers 64
Seton hall 58

I guess Pickle got Happy Kykendall under him even though I still say Harper is OVERATED as I see his highschool play, dont know much about the Ace Of Spades Bailey

I have a bad feeling on this one. More of an important game than a must game for this season. Perhaps the home crowd will inspire the best performance we have seen to date. Want to be wrong here but if I had to pick the winner:
Rutgers 71
Hall 67

Rivalry games are so intense that often you throw out previous statistics and treat the contest as a one game season.

SHU has had the better play recently as seen by this stat from Jerry Carino. But will it hold up Saturday?

The Coaching Battles​

Tommy Amaker vs. Kevin Bannon: Amaker 3, Bannon 3

Louis Orr vs. Gary Waters: Orr 7, Waters 4

Bobby Gonzalez vs. Fred Hill: Gonzalez 6, Hill 2

Kevin Willard vs. Mike Rice: Rice 5, Willard 2

Kevin Willard vs. Eddie Jordan: Willard 3, Jordan 0

Kevin Willard vs. Steve Pikiell: Willard 3, Pikiell 2

Shaheen Holloway vs. Steve Pikiell: Holloway 1, Pikiell 0

I say yes and offer this score.

Seton Hall 70
Rutgers 62
Hall 65-60

SHU should win and my heart wants them to but I think this is a game that could get away if Dawes starts and is missing 3 pointers as there is no 3 point help from Dylan or Kadary. If Cliff makes stops of the drivers trying to shoot layups then it will be a long night scoring the ball for the Hall. RU is not that great offensively either but I don't see them having as much trouble scoring against our defense.

RU 70 SHU60

Played out nearly exactly as you said. Well done.

Reactions: PMB Pirate
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT