ADVERTISEMENT

Who ya got

I know every game is important from here on. Be really nice to win this game and take some
pressure off.

The Hall by 4....74-70

It's always scary to me playing at home against a desperate team. Not sure what to make of this one but I don't have a great feeling.

Butler 70
Seton Hall 66

Hall 76
Butler 71

Gotta match their urgency and intensity. A loud crowd rockin' the Rock should help!

Reactions: NYC Pirate
Sha’s had butler’s number and I don’t see that changing in this one.

Hall - 77
Butler - 65

Reactions: LBP43
It's always scary to me playing at home against a desperate team. Not sure what to make of this one but I don't have a great feeling.

Butler 70
Seton Hall 66
Shu09,

You are easier to read than an early reader book, lol, with your half glass empty predictions. I hope the superstitious approach works again for our Pirates!

Agree, Butler can be very dangerous, but, if the players and Sha don't come out with crisp defensive intensity versus a struggling Butler squad before 10K crowd and a full student Greek inspired section, I don't know when you will feel confident (sans the 2024 version of DePaul).

The guys have to be focused and ready to go tomorrow, otherwise it would bring back memories of the end of season 2012 games.

The energy should be great in the building. The team had a week to rest and prep for this one. If The Hall wants to be an NCAA Team, then they must play a mature and focused game. Play tough defense and keep Butler off the foul line.

Seton Hall 74
Butler 69

Reactions: TrueBlue1989
The Hall has to play with energy from the tip off to the final whistle as Butler is no pushover and if the do it’s SH by 7 . If they don’t our tourney hopes take a big hit.

Reactions: halltheway
If conventional wisdom holds serve the Pirates will most certainly beat DePaul at the Rock and lose to Creighton and UConn on the road.

Meaning short of a major run at MSG Butler and Nova will both be must wins.

If conventional wisdom holds serve the Pirates will most certainly beat DePaul at the Rock and lose to Creighton and UConn on the road.

Meaning short of a major run at MSG Butler and Nova will both be must wins.

I actually think they have an outside shot at Creighton on the road. I like the optics of a midweek game, Creighton coming home after a trip to SJU and might catch them looking ahead to Marquette, who they play next Saturday. If Creighton loses to SJU, that would change my thinking as you would then assume they'll be looking for a focused, bounce-back game. It's a big game as the winner might be in the driver's seat for third place.

I also like it from a Seton Hall perspective, knowing they have a tough week on the road and doing everything they can to earn a split by playing their best in the first game of that trip. I'm probably not going to predict a win, but I certainly wouldn't be surprised.

I actually think they have an outside shot at Creighton on the road. I like the optics of a midweek game, Creighton coming home after a trip to SJU and might catch them looking ahead to Marquette, who they play next Saturday. If Creighton loses to SJU, that would change my thinking as you would then assume they'll be looking for a focused, bounce-back game. It's a big game as the winner might be in the driver's seat for third place.

I also like it from a Seton Hall perspective, knowing they have a tough week on the road and doing everything they can to earn a split by playing their best in the first game of that trip. I'm probably not going to predict a win, but I certainly wouldn't be surprised.
I actually agree with the possibility—just with a different rationale.

I too like The Hall’s chances against Creighton on the road. I think they will be a bit more focused than usual. I can see Kadary really want to take this game to creighton personally.

Not saying it’ll happen, but it isn’t that big of a longshot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT