ADVERTISEMENT

Who ya got

SHU playing last years NIT champs.

Motivation is always the key and I saw that in the second half and O/T from the Pirates.

Not thrilled with a morning start but....

SHU 71
North Texas 67
Agree. I think the team is on a mission. We need Richmond to step up though .

Reactions: Turiddu
They don't like playing Metro area teams losing to st johns and Fordham. Lol
Held st johns to only 53 points albeit early in year.
Hall - 76
NT- 68

If KR comes to play and finish out his career at SHU the way he should we win 76-70. If he is focused on the check he is getting to play elsewhere next year and acts like this is a walk thru practice again like Wednesday we lose 76-70.

I wasn’t to fond of the apparent argument he and Dawes were having in the huddle during a TO in the last game. Dawes looked uncomfortable…

If KR comes to play and finish out his career at SHU the way he should we win 76-70. If he is focused on the check he is getting to play elsewhere next year and acts like this is a walk thru practice again like Wednesday we lose 76-70.

I wasn’t to fond of the apparent argument he and Dawes were having in the huddle during a TO in the last game. Dawes looked uncomfortable…
Agreed. I hadn't heard about what you mentioned in the second paragraph. Was there any discussion of that here? I didn't think Richmond played poorly, I just felt like St. Joe's was a team he could have had his way with and didn't play very aggressively.

Agreed. I hadn't heard about what you mentioned in the second paragraph. Was there any discussion of that here? I didn't think Richmond played poorly, I just felt like St. Joe's was a team he could have had his way with and didn't play very aggressively.
I wasn’t at the game. Saw it on TV and it was not pleasant. Looked like Dawes called him out on something and the rest was not a good look on the tube.

Seton Hall 67
UNT 65

They'll have to win on defense. 11:30 start may not be helpful for SHU. They need another active crowd.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT