ADVERTISEMENT

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

bobojcd

Sophomore
Nov 9, 2005
That phrase has been approved by HallDan as just fine to use when addressing fellow posters. I'm sure this decision will be a good one. I'm sure it won't lead to any kind of negativity.

So.....

This board can go !@#$% itself. Between people bashing the coaches, the AD and now Dan it's not enjoyable to come on this site anymore.

Dan literally dedicates his life to piratecrew and u gotta give him a hard time because someone called u a name and he didn't discipline the person to your liking?

bobojcd, you have just banned yourself.

Good Bye.

Tom K

Thank goodness. Is there any civility left in this world? I mean....really? Dan, Tom, and everyone who work to make this board a place where Seton Hall fans can congregate and "talk" do not deserve this. And, before anyone says it....I am one of the "Willard bashers" so no this isnt a sympathy play. But, I wont ruin the entire season by constantly posting the same garble day after day (there will be time for that later...lol).
And worse...injecting hateful or simply disrespectful vindictives...we dont need that.

Tom and Dan...I go way back....joined the Booster Club as a student member....me and the always famous and sadly missed Tom Powers may have joined in the same year...in deference I give it to Tom hands down.....I know how hard you guys work for this board, but more importantly how much you truly BLEED Pirate Blue...as in the "big picture" world...dont let a few crazies change your focus and course of action.

Carry on Pirates!

Thank goodness. Is there any civility left in this world? I mean....really? Dan, Tom, and everyone who work to make this board a place where Seton Hall fans can congregate and "talk" do not deserve this. And, before anyone says it....I am one of the "Willard bashers" so no this isnt a sympathy play. But, I wont ruin the entire season by constantly posting the same garble day after day (there will be time for that later...lol).
And worse...injecting hateful or simply disrespectful vindictives...we dont need that.

Tom and Dan...I go way back....joined the Booster Club as a student member....me and the always famous and sadly missed Tom Powers may have joined in the same year...in deference I give it to Tom hands down.....I know how hard you guys work for this board, but more importantly how much you truly BLEED Pirate Blue...as in the "big picture" world...dont let a few crazies change your focus and course of action.

Carry on Pirates!

Thanks for the support Crows Nest. I remember you well riding on the Booster Club bus to those road games when we truly did have terrible teams and only the stoutest of fans would travel such distances to see them play.

Tom K

Bobo being Bobo.
Bobo says crazy things all of the time. He ought to loosen his hair piece so that he can think clearer. I did not know Bobo was a Seton Hall fan. I guess he has a lot of time on his hands with his retirement down in Florida.

Reactions: Burnsly
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT