ADVERTISEMENT

1,000+ points, 400+ boards, 300+ assists

Now THAT is some list to join! YES!!! Very happy to see kadary not only play like he did this season but also to read Jerry's story and hear the comments of Kooks and his coach.

Add 150+ Steals to that list too. Although that would eliminate Deeno.

I thought Kadary was going to be the first Pirate to lead the team in Points, Rebounds, Assists & Steals but JB is going to edge him in Rebounds.

Only 6 players to do that in SHU History.

Terry Dehere, Shaheen, Andre Barrett, Khadeen, MP13, AND KADARY RICHMOND

Add to that The Smooth Operator did all that in only 3 years. Imagine a 4th?
I am imagining a 4th.
If I win the lottery, Kadary gets a cut!

Reactions: Bluebeard
Somebody looking for an agent's job? :D

Nice to see this kind of appreciation for a player who didn't always receive the love he deserved.
He's made the leap this year others thought he would sooner, including last, when he was preseason all conference. Although I think this board was pretty unified on him having an all league season this year coming into the season.

It has been so wonderful to watch -glad i got in the appreciation " mode early
He may have been better off the Court for the Pirate program

that list is interesting. powell was never known for assists or rebounds.

Play enough games and minutes and a great college player like Powell is going to accumulate those other stats, even if he was obviously a scorer first and sometimes an unstoppable one at that.

Rare to see a college player rack up assists like Kadary does. Will be interesting to see what his next steps are after our NIT run ends. Will enjoy watching his play for now. Not getting hopes up if he’ll be back for another year.

Reactions: shupat08
Rare to see a college player rack up assists like Kadary does. Will be interesting to see what his next steps are after our NIT run ends. Will enjoy watching his play for now. Not getting hopes up if he’ll be back for another year.
Hoping this is an opportunity for him to get attention to turn pro.

I know we have the chance to ask McBride about NIL issues soon, but if I’m Josh Harris, is there a number that’s worth it to promote the team (resulting in ticket and concession sales) that makes sense? Wishful thinking but there is a real NIL benefit for both parties.

Kadary has been an enigma his entire career at SHU and my guess is the same can be said for the year he had at Cuse. Unique player to say the least. When he wants to play on either side of the ball, nothing is impossible. Shaheen deserves a lot of credit for getting Kadary to play at the level he’s show on a relatively consistent basis this year. If he could be come a consistent ~40% 3pt shooter; he’d be making millions.

that list is interesting. powell was never known for assists or rebounds.

Play enough games and minutes and a great college player like Powell is going to accumulate those other stats, even if he was obviously a scorer first and sometimes an unstoppable one at that.
He played 129 games and averaged 3.3 rebounds and 2.3 assists.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT