ADVERTISEMENT

13-4, 3-1 Louisville tied at ND with 3:25

Bluebeard

All World
Gold Member
Jun 7, 2001
Louisville just stopped Florida St’ 28 game home win streak, obviously playing much better. Pirate win looks better and better.

Good win if they can get it. However, Irish missing best player. Rhode Island, Creighton and Louisville all have potential to be ranked in next couple of weeks. Pirates have played a good schedule this year. Virginia would have been huge, too bad that matchup did not occur.

Louisville is just an awful rebounding team. How a team with giant big men can be such a disastrous rebounding team is a shocker.

25 (!!!!) offensive rebounds to Notre Dame so far. Without their best inside rebounder.

Embarrassing?

Reactions: Jerry1992
Louisville going to win in 2OT, up 4 with 6 seconds. I’ve been watching since 9 mins in the. 2nd half and Gibbs hasn’t scored, had a rebound or made as assist, and he was on the court I believe the entire time.

Meanwhile, Clemson had maybe its best shot in a long, long time to break its weird winless streak in Chapel Hill. Now 0-59.

If Louisville beats BC on Sunday they will start receiving some votes. They would be 15-4 (5-1 in ACC) losses to #3 Purdue #18 UK, #19 SHU, #20 Clemson.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, Clemson had maybe its best shot in a long, long time to break its weird winless streak in Chapel Hill. Now 0-59.

My son has lived in the Raleigh area for a dozen years. One of the most popular pastimes there is making fun of "Clempson". They make sure to add the p to ridicule the South Carolina pronunciation.

I agree that 0-59 is one of the most mind boggling streaks in existence.

My son has lived in the Raleigh area for a dozen years. One of the most popular pastimes there is making fun of "Clempson". They make sure to add the p to ridicule the South Carolina pronunciation.

I agree that 0-59 is one of the most mind boggling streaks in existence.

What is our streak now at Nova? Got to be 23?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT