ADVERTISEMENT

1st Ballot Out

Feb 22, 2015

Has SHU down to 17. But then again, it’s Seth Davis. We’ll see how everyone else feels tomorrow. After that ugly Marquette loss, I’d be ok with that ranking. If it’s 19/20, not the end of the world considering how tough BE is, especially @ Marquette and Butler. Texas Tech win at Garden is looking better and better.

2-0 next week and we should be 11/12 IMO. Either way, excited for this wks games

Has SHU down to 17. But then again, it’s Seth Davis. We’ll see how everyone else feels tomorrow. After that ugly Marquette loss, I’d be ok with that ranking. If it’s 19/20, not the end of the world considering how tough BE is, especially @ Marquette and Butler. Texas Tech win at Garden is looking better and better.

2-0 next week and we should be 11/12 IMO. Either way, excited for this wks games

Sounds about right

Nice to see where we are judged and it is nice to be ranked in the teens, but honestly I couldn't care what number it may be.
If you don't win the number means diddley squat...let the wins speak for us.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
I don't follow close enough to have comment. I did see Clemson above us. I see they lost at home to nc st. Did gonzaga beat anyone? But, his ranking is ok with me.

The concern for both Gonzaga and St. Mary's is that after OOC , they only should gain by beating each other.

The concern for both Gonzaga and St. Mary's is that after OOC , they only should gain by beating each other.
I agree with you but unfortunately voters don’t. Gonazaga will continue to rise as they stack up wins. Gonzaga will be in top 10 by end of season.

Reactions: chickenbox
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT