ADVERTISEMENT

2021-22 Season Tickets Now On Sale

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003

pru_center_march_4.jpg

South Orange, N.J. – The Seton Hall Athletics ticket office is excited to announce that season tickets for the 2021-22 men's basketball season at Prudential Center are on sale now at SHUPirates.com/seasontickets or by phone at (973) 275-4255.

Pirates season tickets provide fans the best possible value and experience to enjoy Seton Hall men's basketball. Season tickets start at just $173 per seat, a savings of up to 60% off single game prices.

Flexible payment plans are available, allowing season ticket holders to pay for their tickets over the course of five months.

Season ticket holders also receive access to single game tickets before they are made available to the general public. Additionally, season ticket holders receive priority access to BIG EAST tournament tickets, discounted reserved parking, and admission to an annual season ticket holder event.

In addition to a historically strong BIG EAST slate that features annual matchups with Villanova, St. John's and UConn, the Pirates will play host to a couple of huge non-conference matchups in December as they will face Texas in the BIG EAST-Big 12 Battle on Thursday, Dec. 9 and then square off against in-state rival Rutgers in the annual Garden State Hardwood Classic on Sunday, Dec. 12.

As was announced last summer, all tickets to Seton Hall men's basketball games are mobile-only tickets. The PDF or "print at home" option is no longer available; purchasers or recipients of tickets must have a smartphone to access their mobile ticket(s). It is recommended that the recipients of the mobile tickets add them to their smartphone's wallet or passbook to allow them to quickly access their mobile tickets on gameday in the event of limited cellular reception or Wi-Fi service.

The easiest place for Seton Hall season ticket holders to access their season tickets will be through Account Manager on the SHU Pirates Mobile app, which is available on all iOS and Android Devices.

Under the leadership of 12th year head coach Kevin Willard, the perennial BIG EAST contending men's basketball team returns four of its top six scorers from last season, adds three transfers who have combined for over 1,400 career Div. I points scored and bring in a top-25 rated freshman recruiting class that will help Seton Hall once again compete for another conference championship and NCAA Tournament bid.

Reactions: TrueBlue1989
wondering how many people moved away the last year. what will the affect be on fans.

ive been a season tick holder, and even when not i usually go to 10 games maybe more.

i wont be going to many this season. just dont live close enough

wondering how many people moved away the last year. what will the affect be on fans.

ive been a season tick holder, and even when not i usually go to 10 games maybe more.

i wont be going to many this season. just dont live close enough
If you lived in the general area (esp. anything on like the Morris-Essex line from SO to Summit give or take) with plans to sell in the future, the past year was your time to cash in.

The demand from city migration was real. Especially from Brooklynites.

If you lived in the general area (esp. anything on like the Morris-Essex line from SO to Summit give or take) with plans to sell in the future, the past year was your time to cash in.

The demand from city migration was real. Especially from Brooklynites.
is there a chance that city alums now live closer? maybe everything is offset.

is there a chance that city alums now live closer? maybe everything is offset.
There are enough SHU loyalists.

I don’t think we’ll struggle with attendance. People want to get out to events. We have some big teams coming to The Rock.

And if we’re good, it’ll look like 2019-20. We just won’t have the big preseason hype we had that year.

Attendance luckily doesn't feel like a problem as much anymore

Student section is very strong because of the success over the better part of the decade and we don't schedule marshmallows to come to the Rock

Reactions: Piratz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT