ADVERTISEMENT

Andre Rafus

Weren't Kansas us and GTown in his final list?

Was word that at the very least SHU and Kansas never even offered him?

This kid has certainly had a LONG and STRANGE recruitment.

A lot of signs out there.

I hate comments like your second sentence, there is literally zero factual information in what your asserting about a 17/18 year old.

Someone needs to relax and stop looking to complain about everything. The poster has an opinion. So be it.

I think I am more commenting on the continued rhetoric that if a kid changes his mind on this board he's a headcase or some have said worse. I didn't give you guys a wedgie chill out.

I didn't like Rafus as a player for us. But maybe the new regime at GTown now wants him and he'd rather stay closer to home. I think he may have ran out of options and half-heartedly chose TCU when SH and Kansas didn't take him and GTown had a regime change.

Two different opinions and opinions of the opinions and opinions on having an opinion. Blah blah blah......

Reactions: shupat08
I didn't like Rafus as a player for us. But maybe the new regime at GTown now wants him and he'd rather stay closer to home. I think he may have ran out of options and half-heartedly chose TCU when SH and Kansas didn't take him and GTown had a regime change.
I was higher on Rafus than fish was. I thought better coaching would make him play a game more fitting of a 6'10 kid. But I am ecstatic that we got Mamu and glad we passed.

TCU isn't a bad move though. Dixon already has that program almost completely turned around. Maybe his decommit had more to do with going to school/living in Texas. You couldn't pay me to be in that God forsaken place for more than a minute unless we're talking Austin/San Antonio.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT