ADVERTISEMENT

Any day now

Pirates1991

Senior
Jan 17, 2018
Bored Cabin Fever GIF

once we get a 23 recruit we will move up!

Updated 2023 Class Rankings via @247Sports Composite (commits):

1) @DukeMBB (5)
2) @MSU_Basketball (4)
3) @KentuckyMBB (3)
4) @CycloneMBB (4)
5) @OregonMBB (3)
6) @UConnMBB (3)
7) @Vol_Hoops (3)
8) @TerrapinHoops (3)
9) @OhioStateHoops (3)
10) @XavierMBB (3)

• Haha
Reactions: walshtrips
once we get a 23 recruit we will move up!

Updated 2023 Class Rankings via @247Sports Composite (commits):

1) @DukeMBB (5)
2) @MSU_Basketball (4)
3) @KentuckyMBB (3)
4) @CycloneMBB (4)
5) @OregonMBB (3)
6) @UConnMBB (3)
7) @Vol_Hoops (3)
8) @TerrapinHoops (3)
9) @OhioStateHoops (3)
10) @XavierMBB (3)
Are we the only Big East school without any 2023 men’s basketball recruits? Who are we solid with and how many ships do we have to offer - 3?

Reactions: piratesbball08
I for one am shocked at how little progress the staff is making with recruiting.

I would have thought after the run St. Peter’s had and the fact Shaheen was a media darling, SHU would have kids lining up to play for Holloway

I realize, SHU is not an easy place to recruit to and they are fighting an uphill battle with the NIL being in place but, there is no way to sugarcoat it, recruiting has been a disaster up until this point.

I for one am shocked at how little progress the staff is making with recruiting.

I would have thought after the run St. Peter’s had and the fact Shaheen was a media darling, SHU would have kids lining up to play for Holloway

I realize, SHU is not an easy place to recruit to and they are fighting an uphill battle with the NIL being in place but, there is no way to sugarcoat it, recruiting has been a disaster up until this point.
The staff has brought in very nice transfers to date, especially with Sha and staff getting a late start. But was hoping for 2023 we would have a signed a recruit by now - but I’m sure Sha won’t disappoint. We should land at least 2 good players in the fall. Who, I have no clue.

The staff has brought in very nice transfers to date, especially with Sha and staff getting a late start. But was hoping for 2023 we would have a signed a recruit by now - but I’m sure Sha won’t disappoint. We should land at least 2 good players in the fall. Who, I have no clue.
Do we know of 2 recruits listing SHU as serious players in their recruitment?

6 players could graduate or be gone. Transfers come to play, Recruits learn unless 4 or 5 Star

6 players could graduate or be gone. Transfers come to play, Recruits learn unless 4 or 5 Star
Need to most definitely replace Yetna, elder Harris and KC Ndefo. So two good bigs, for sure. Fingers crossed we have good things happening, brick by brick.

Willard had a million or more reasons per year to leave before NIL was even considered.
Agreed. Money was always exchanging hands. The NIL game was always being played just under the table. closing on recruits always came down to what kind of money, cars or insane opportunities you could get the family. Taking the money for Willard was priority number 1, being at a school who played the money game better was just bonus.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT