ADVERTISEMENT

Any portal news?

MBF72

All World
Sep 15, 2003
Any of our guys in it.... yet?
UCONN supposedly in contact with the 7'2" center from Floriday Atlantic.
Any hints of our coaches moving?

I was talking to a neighbor who is an NBA agent, and he told me sports management agents are very involved with top college NIL deals. This will in a few years result in multi year deals (and even higher payouts) where the player may even get paid years after their college days are over , IF the player doesn't transfer.
This is what Kansas and UK need to do. Sign top Frosh to 3 year deals. If the player leaves and becomes a lottery pick, they leave $ on the table but make up for it in the NBA.
As far as SHU , Sha needs to spend NIL $ wisely and build teams that can fit his style.

I was talking to a neighbor who is an NBA agent, and he told me sports management agents are very involved with top college NIL deals. This will in a few years result in multi year deals (and even higher payouts) where the player may even get paid years after their college days are over , IF the player doesn't transfer.
This is what Kansas and UK need to do. Sign top Frosh to 3 year deals. If the player leaves and becomes a lottery pick, they leave $ on the table but make up for it in the NBA.
As far as SHU , Sha needs to spend NIL $ wisely and build teams that can fit his style.
Contracts are obviously the next step. Can’t spend and spend just to watch everybody leave after 1 year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT