ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone traveling to indy?

holloway12

Recruit
Jan 12, 2010
Couldn't get out for the semi-final, so I bought 2 tix before Indiana State game ended today knowing they would be gobbled up at decent price. Airfare out of Newark now is at $500+... maybe it wasn't meant to be!

I paid $98 per ticket which included fee's and if I can't justify the airfare pricing in the morning, happy to sell for what I paid.

WHAT A WIN!!!

Couldn't get out for the semi-final, so I bought 2 tix before Indiana State game ended today knowing they would be gobbled up at decent price. Airfare out of Newark now is at $500+... maybe it wasn't meant to be!

I paid $98 per ticket which included fee's and if I can't justify the airfare pricing in the morning, happy to sell for what I paid.

WHAT A WIN!!!

If you are planning on renting a car, Cincinnati isn't that far from Indy.

WHAT A WIN!!!
Just take a roadtrip, or fly into Columbus, Cincinnati or O'Hare.

Reactions: TrueBlue1989
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT