ADVERTISEMENT

Arda the big turk now in the portal

where are you gonna go ARDA , you got placed on a Big East team by a coach who gave u a chance..... your mind got the best of you

where are you gonna go ARDA , you got placed on a Big East team by a coach who gave u a chance..... your mind got the best of you
Maybe he’s just not comfortable in a country where he doesn’t speak the language well, maybe he goes to another school, maybe he goes home.

I got an idea, let's take shots at a departing player for no beneficial reason.

Oh wait, I see others beat me to it
Where's the shot taken? One person said he wasn't utilized properly, one person suggested he is off to find a place more comfortable, and one person wished him the best but didn't think he was a BE caliber player. That's an opinion, not a shot. I agree with your sentiment, but not sure where it applies? Was something else said and deleted?

Where's the shot taken? One person said he wasn't utilized properly, one person suggested he is off to find a place more comfortable, and one person wished him the best but didn't think he was a BE caliber player. That's an opinion, not a shot. I agree with your sentiment, but not sure where it applies? Was something else said and deleted?

Probably the person who said "where are you gunna go... Your mind got the best of you"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT