ADVERTISEMENT

Are we getting a little ahead of ourselves?

Fishjam

All World
Gold Member
Mar 27, 2016
Like most of us, I have been amped up the last 48 hours or so and a co-worker asked me why. I told him we finally got a wave of good news but when I began to vocalize what It was, it didn't sound as impressive as it did in my head.

I don't want to be Debbie Downer but am I (are we) getting excited a little prematurely here?

Taurean Thompson is leaving Syracuse....are we definitely going to get him and despite his immense talent, is he going to buy in to the team program?

Andrew Nemhard put us in his top 9 out of nowhere...excellent player, true PG with great size, but is there any reason to be optimistic?

Jake Forrester announced us as his 5th OV which will be this week. With 4 more scheduled, including Xavier, what are our chances? Does Taurean's potential transfer give him pause knowing we will have TT and Sandro both 1 year ahead of him?

Louis King put us in his top 8 and no Calipari! Great news but with Kansas and 6 other big-time programs to battle, there's still a lot to be concerned with here.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News