ADVERTISEMENT

Arlington

SHUSA

All World
Jan 10, 2013
So trump breaks another federal law. and while extremely distasteful , im curious as to why there's no actual action. i even thought it would be a big no no since he's still dealing with his last felony.

and for all the military white nights up tim walz ass, how do we feel about this one? prob just brush it off.

"Federal law prohibits political campaign or election-related activities within Army National Military Cemeteries, to include photographers, content creators or any other persons attending for purposes, or in direct support of a partisan political candidate's campaign. Arlington National Cemetery reinforced and widely shared this law and its prohibitions with all participants."

A gold star family member called mccaul who escalated to johnson for the trump photo op

So trump breaks another federal law. and while extremely distasteful , im curious as to why there's no actual action. i even thought it would be a big no no since he's still dealing with his last felony.

and for all the military white nights up tim walz ass, how do we feel about this one? prob just brush it off.

"Federal law prohibits political campaign or election-related activities within Army National Military Cemeteries, to include photographers, content creators or any other persons attending for purposes, or in direct support of a partisan political candidate's campaign. Arlington National Cemetery reinforced and widely shared this law and its prohibitions with all participants."
You'll get your answer in the morning after Fox News provides Piratecrew with their daily talking points

According to NPR sounds like both sides have video proof of what they are saying just neither side wants to release it. Bizarre.

You'll get your answer in the morning after Fox News provides Piratecrew with their daily talking points
Where’s the thread discussing how Biden & (last person in the room) Harris couldn’t be bothered to show up and pay their respects for the servicemen they got killed? Or was that not part of the daily MSNBC briefing?

Trump’s staffers behaved inappropriately. They should be reprimanded. But Harris not giving a damn about the young men and women she got killed is the far worse offense. Not even a discusssion.

Reactions: shu09
Where’s the thread discussing how Biden & (last person in the room) Harris couldn’t be bothered to show up and pay their respects for the servicemen they got killed? Or was that not part of the daily MSNBC briefing?
ahhh heres the deflection lmao.

Reactions: JRSlim2284
ahhh heres the deflection lmao.
Lol I forget you live on this board. See my post above. No excuse for what Trump staffers did. Full stop.

If you think this is a bigger deal than the disrespect Harris showed these families (all of whom spoke out against her at the RNC) by not even showing up, then you really are more delusional than I thought.

Leaving this here for the MSNBC crew. Keep pearl clutching over a photo-op to deflect from the fact the Biden & Harris got these young service members killed. I’m sure you’d all like to sweep that under the rug though.

Reactions: Belluno

Trump’s staffers behaved inappropriately. They should be reprimanded. But Harris not giving a damn about the young men and women she got killed is the far worse offense. Not even a discusssion.
right on time!

Lol I forget you live on this board. See my post above. No excuse for what Trump staffers did. Full stop.

If you think this is a bigger deal than the disrespect Harris showed these families (all of whom spoke out against her at the RNC) by not even showing up, then you really are more delusional than I thought.
you can go tit for tat all day (ex what is trump doing for the man who literally died at his event? ) but really the point is this breaking another federal law which is a no no when dealing with another felony

Reactions: silkcitypirate
you can go tit for tat all day (ex what is trump doing for the man who literally died at his event? ) but really the point is this breaking another federal law which is a no no when dealing with another felony
The point is the bare minimum requirement to be Commander in Chief is you have the decency to show up and pay your respects for the fallen soldiers who died under your watch.

I know you guys pretend to care about the military only when it gets you cheap political points, but how can anyone possibly think Trump’s staffers trying to take a picture is a worse offense than Biden & Harris not even showing up?

Do we even know exactly what happened yet? Different stories and no footage so far.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...rump-arlington-cemetery-veterans/74980080007/

“Relatives of some of the service members who died in the bombing invited Trump to the wreath-laying ceremony Monday. They released a statement thanking and defending the former president Tuesday.”

I’m sure there will be no answer from the MSNBC crowd, but this should put it to bed once and for all. The gold star families wanted Trump there. They want him to be Commander in Chief. Harris lacking the courage to face these families is exactly the reason she doesn’t deserve to lead our armed forces.

Reactions: Belluno and shu09

lol yea Trump staffers. not trump! no way jose! trump would always follow rules and not purposely break them because he has trouble with authority. no sireee

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...rump-arlington-cemetery-veterans/74980080007/

“Relatives of some of the service members who died in the bombing invited Trump to the wreath-laying ceremony Monday. They released a statement thanking and defending the former president Tuesday.”

I’m sure there will be no answer from the MSNBC crowd, but this should put it to bed once and for all. The gold star families wanted Trump there. They want him to be Commander in Chief. Harris lacking the courage to face these families is exactly the reason she doesn’t deserve to lead our armed forces.
trump physically being there isn't the issue.

trump physically being there isn't the issue.
You seem to be unable to recognize that Kamala Harris skipped an event honoring the 13 American servicemen who died under her watch. Why is that?

Leaving this here for the MSNBC crew. Keep pearl clutching over a photo-op to deflect from the fact the Biden & Harris got these young service members killed. I’m sure you’d all like to sweep that under the rug though.
The photo op was for political pr gain

Leaving Afghanistan was signed sealed and delivered in the djt 45 presidency

The photo op was for political pr gain

Leaving Afghanistan was signed sealed and delivered in the djt 45 presidency
So the gold star families that requested the photo op are in on the politics as well? What a cynic you are.

It’s honestly comical watching you guys squirm to deflect every Biden-Harris failure back on to Trump. Abbey Gate was 8 months into Biden’s presidency. What happened to “The buck stops with me?” The gold star families are still waiting for an answer to that as well.

This is really not that complicated.
Trump was invited and thought it would make for a great campaign stop so he brought photographers which is not allowed.

You're kidding yourself if you think Trump was there for anything other than self service, using the fallen and their families as political props.

Harris is no better btw. Neither give a crap about these people.

I’m sure our resident twitter guy knows better than this gold star mother.

Biden/Harris would never employ someone who resorts to threats and intimidation… oh wait

This thread is a perfect example of TDS.
They resort to TDS because they don’t have an answer for why Harris & Biden snubbed the 13 gold star families whose loved ones died under their watch.

You seem to be unable to recognize that Kamala Harris skipped an event honoring the 13 American servicemen who died under her watch. Why is that?
the talk is about trump committing another federal crime and all you think about is kamala harris? next youll cry about whataboutism.you sound like one of those pathetic individuals that hangs another man's name in front of your house.

This is really not that complicated.
Trump was invited and thought it would make for a great campaign stop so he brought photographers which is not allowed.

You're kidding yourself if you think Trump was there for anything other than self service, using the fallen and their families as political props.

Harris is no better btw. Neither give a crap about these people.
right and what i'm really curious about is that its a federal law. why isn't it enforced. shouldnt it be a bigger deal since he's currently out for another federal crime?

the talk is about trump committing another federal crime and all you think about is kamala harris? next youll cry about whataboutism.you sound like one of those pathetic individuals that hangs another man's name in front of your house.
Ah yes, there it is. Another personal attack when you can’t handle disagreement. Just like when you insult our player’s IQ on the basketball board. Your record of immaturity remains truly unmatched.

Back to actual civil discussion. The talk here isn’t just what you want it to be about, are we not on a free message board lol?

Very simple question for you. Are you upset by Kamala Harris and Joe Biden snubbing the families of service members who were killed under their watch? Yes or no?

right and what i'm really curious about is that its a federal law. why isn't it enforced. shouldnt it be a bigger deal since he's currently out for another federal crime?

I don't see it as a huge deal legally. Would likely only be a fine if anything.
This would normally just be the kind of thing where people would just agree that he's an ass and filming a political ad at Arlington is pretty distasteful, he shouldn't have done it and then and move on.

We have a President with dementia running the country but someone taking pictures at Arlington is the most important issue. Got it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT