ADVERTISEMENT

At this point, the best thing to come out of DePaul University is

I watch this video from time to time and marvel at Kath's skill on the guitar. You're really not kidding about him being one of the best of all time. Even Jimi Hendrix himself told the group that Kath was better than him. Just a tragic loss at only 31 years old.

Have you ever watched this documentary, directed by his daughter? I'm planning on watching it soon. I just watched another documentary on the group called Chicago: Now More Than Ever, which was all right.

I watch this video from time to time and marvel at Kath's skill on the guitar. You're really not kidding about him being one of the best of all time. Even Jimi Hendrix himself told the group that Kath was better than him. Just a tragic loss at only 31 years old.

Have you ever watched this documentary, directed by his daughter? I'm planning on watching it soon. I just watched another documentary on the group called Chicago: Now More Than Ever, which was all right.

I believe I watched this on Amazon Prime, but will look into it, thanks.

Funny. I have a memory of going to asbury with some hs friends. Ordering sausage and I peppers at an ocean ave hot dog stand (first time i ate one, not the last) and 24 or 6 to 4 was on the radio. Why in the world do i remember that...Chicago hit it when they started out.

Back when rock n roll was still popular.

Reactions: Bluebeard
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT