ADVERTISEMENT

Barrett?

There are a number of former Pirate players who hang out at games etc that have connections in the NY metro area that have not been mentioned for a job on Shas staff too.

I lnow. I was hoping someone who knew sonething would say something

Barrett would be a fantastic GM as well as on-court coach.

And you couldn't have 2 better people to lead young men than Holloway and Barrett.
SPK145 - I believe AB would do a great job as either a GM or Coach -- Do not think , legally, he do both

How about we concentrate on finding the right person with the right qualifications to fill a spot on Sha’s staff, if one open’s up, and if he happens to also be a former SH player that’s icing on the cake . Just because someone is a former legendary player shouldn’t make him a lock for an open staff position, as Georgetown with Ewing and St,John’s with Mullen found out.

How about we concentrate on finding the right person with the right qualifications to fill a spot on Sha’s staff, if one open’s up, and if he happens to also be a former SH player that’s icing on the cake . Just because someone is a former legendary player shouldn’t make him a lock for an open staff position, as Georgetown with Ewing and St,John’s with Mullen found out.
Think we’ve been through this. Andre does have a resume given his G League position and connections.

IMO we make an awful lot of assumptions about asst coaches. I dont have a clue about a lot of things. The value of our assts is ne of them.

Reactions: chickenbox
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT