ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Clinton

Clinton had no interest in the girls....that's as ridiculous of an excuse as someone saying Joe Paterno had no interest in the boys. Underage children were being used sexually. If he was there and knew about it and did nothing, there's no defending having that much power and doing nothing about it.

The DNC has been all about a purity test for 3 straight nights. It sure has hell hasn't been about their policies.
So you believe her statement that he was at the island but don't believe her when she says he had no interest in the girls. Well, it is good to see how you have zero objectivity.

So you believe her statement that he was at the island but don't believe her when she says he had no interest in the girls. Well, it is good to see how you have zero objectivity.
Surprised you don’t have any contacts at Barasch & McGarry that can’t provide any off the record information.

No that’s not what I said. I believe he could have had no interest but that’s still no excuse for doing nothing about it. Imagine everyone saying it’s ok Joe Paterno did nothing he had no interest in the boys…what kind of excuse is that for letting these activities go on? I can’t believe you’re giving Clinton a pass for knowing what was going on and doing nothing about it. That is sick. Whether he had interest in the girls is irrelevant. As a prosecutor you wouldn’t ask Bill, you’re one of the most powerful people in the world, you knew about this and just let it go? Is that correct? And when he answered well I had no interest in the girls you would say wow great answer no more questions.

Last edited:
No that’s not what I said. I believe he could have had no interest but that’s still no excuse for doing nothing about it. Imagine everyone saying it’s ok Joe Paterno did nothing he had no interest in the boys…what kind of excuse is that for letting these activities go on? I can’t believe you’re giving Clinton a pass for knowing what was going on and doing nothing about it. That is sick. Whether he had interest in the girls is irrelevant. As a prosecutor you wouldn’t ask Bill, you’re one of the most powerful people in the world, you knew about this and just let it go? Is that correct?
Dude. You just make up facts. What evidence do you have that Clinton knew? Answer: Zero. You just want to believe something that does not exist. Yet, you being the hypocrite that you are are the one excusing behavior of your god.

Guess who knew a little more? Trump! Yes, the guy you genuflect to. Because Trump said this in an interview. Trump told New York Magazine that he’d known Epstein for 15 years. “Terrific guy,” said Trump. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

Dude. You just make up facts. What evidence do you have that Clinton knew? Answer: Zero. You just want to believe something that does not exist. Yet, you being the hypocrite that you are are the one excusing behavior of your god.

Guess who knew a little more? Trump! Yes, the guy you genuflect to. Because Trump said this in an interview. Trump told New York Magazine that he’d known Epstein for 15 years. “Terrific guy,” said Trump. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”
I said if he knew in my first message. Did you read what I wrote.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT