ADVERTISEMENT

Bitcoin

Gohall129

All Big East
Gold Member
Feb 23, 2022
Any Bitcoin-ers here? Man a few BTC from 2018 would make for a nice NIL donation

Some exposure to BTC, ETH and a few others. Felt like too much a year ago and not enough now.

i go back and forth on it. limited amount, all of it recorded, yet it has no actual value.

i go back and forth on it. limited amount, all of it recorded, yet it has no actual value.

Bull case, it acts as a global store of value and the value is determined based on its scarcity. Global institutional adoption where retirement plans and banks start to accumulate a few percent of their assets in BTC. Reaching the market cap of gold is a 12x from here.

Bear case, it’s never widely adopted, governments block it, it gets hacked somehow and the value drops to zero.

I feel like the risk is worth it to hold some long term.

Bull case, it acts as a global store of value and the value is determined based on its scarcity. Global institutional adoption where retirement plans and banks start to accumulate a few percent of their assets in BTC. Reaching the market cap of gold is a 12x from here.

Bear case, it’s never widely adopted, governments block it, it gets hacked somehow and the value drops to zero.

I feel like the risk is worth it to hold some long term.
i think i have .25 of a bitcoin lol. im just holding on haha

Reactions: Merge
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT