ADVERTISEMENT

Blatant Anti-Semitism

HALL85

All Universe
Gold Member
Jul 5, 2001

This is eerily turning into Nazi Germany. Calling out Jews and telling them to get off the subway, waving Hamas and Hezbolah flags at rallies, vandalizing the home of the Brooklyn Museum director??

And the greatest threat to this country is domestic terrorism? I don’t think so.

This is eerily turning into Nazi Germany. Calling out Jews and telling them to get off the subway, waving Hamas and Hezbolah flags at rallies, vandalizing the home of the Brooklyn Museum director??

And the greatest threat to this country is domestic terrorism? I don’t think so.
Glad I was not there. This crap has me incensed. I am no tough guy but I fear what happens to my 70 yr old body when I stand up and tell those aholes to shut the f up if I was on that train. I am pretty calm but when I saw that on TV my blood was boiling.

There is a whole lot of Nazi Germany type things happening around the world.

Glad I was not there. This crap has me incensed. I am no tough guy but I fear what happens to my 70 yr old body when I stand up and tell those aholes to shut the f up if I was on that train. I am pretty calm but when I saw that on TV my blood was boiling.

There is a whole lot of Nazi Germany type things happening around the world.
The cowards came on the train in a group that filled the entire train car. They don't have the courage to spew their hatred when they don't have numbers on their side.

Well, that’s just awful. Who are these people and what groups do they belong to?

But, it’s not equivalent to Nazi Germany because that was the government who rounded up the Jews and exterminated them. It’s a horrific act by these idiots but it’s not Nazism. They don’t have the power of the government

Well, that’s just awful. Who are these people and what groups do they belong to?

But, it’s not equivalent to Nazi Germany because that was the government who rounded up the Jews and exterminated them. It’s a horrific act by these idiots but it’s not Nazism. They don’t have the power of the government
It’s actually worse because they are repeating history and should no better. Who is leading this? People are not randomly showing up.

is there anyone here in favor of these people? and anyone who does stuff like this should be arrested. subways are very vulnerable places for innocent people.

i mean its a new york city subway constantly filled with horrible people and groups. y'all are more silent on worst things all the time.

Reactions: sussexcopirate
You're saying, between this and Nazi Germany, that this is worse?
My point is that in this case, a society that enables blatant public acts of anti-semitism like this after experiencing the Holocaust and spending decades educating its population is more concerning in its own way.

My point is that in this case, a society that enables blatant public acts of anti-semitism like this after experiencing the Holocaust and spending decades educating its population is more concerning in its own way.
Hmm. You were given the opportunity to say ok you were exaggerating but then you go on and double down and say it’s worse than Nazi Germany. Can you ever admit you are wrong?

Jewish hate is nothing new in this country. In 1977, neo-Nazis wanted to march down the streets of Skokie Ill because that town was predominantly Jewish. This was a huge case that went to the Supreme Court. The neo-Nazis eventually marched in Chicago

Btw, were you this riled up when MAGA went down the streets of Charleston with Nazi imagery and chanting Jews will not replace us?

Reactions: silkcitypirate
Will most likely not respond to this but please read the definition of Semitic because when you put it with anti people only use it against Jews which really is only partially true .

Hmm. You were given the opportunity to say ok you were exaggerating but then you go on and double down and say it’s worse than Nazi Germany. Can you ever admit you are wrong?

lol… The guy who thinks Elon Musk is dumb.
Jewish hate is nothing new in this country. In 1977, neo-Nazis wanted to march down the streets of Skokie Ill because that town was predominantly Jewish. This was a huge case that went to the Supreme Court. The neo-Nazis eventually marched in Chicago
Who said it was something new? In this day and age this shouldn’t be happening.
Btw, were you this riled up when MAGA went down the streets of Charleston with Nazi imagery and chanting Jews will not replace us?

lol… The guy who thinks Elon Musk is dumb.

Who said it was something new? In this day and age this shouldn’t be happening.
Again, you can never admit you are wrong. Like Trump not getting the nomination. It's time to pay up.

First, You said the following, "It’s actually worse because they are repeating history and should no better. Who is leading this? People are not randomly showing up."

You follow up that brilliant statement with this:
"a society that enables blatant public acts of anti-semitism like this after experiencing the Holocaust and spending decades educating its population is more concerning in its own way."

So the US Supreme Court held that the town of Sokie had to allow Neo-Nazis to march in Sokie as part of their First Amendment rights. This was in 1977. As reprehensible as the Neo Nazis were and these pro-Palestinians are, lest not compare it to Nazi Germany. That just ridiculous.

And, Charleston? Did that bother you as much? Did you post anything about it then?

Btw, aren't you this big Free Speech guy who rails against private corporations that do not allow Free Speech even though the First amendment cannot abridge language only applies to governments and not private companies?

With regard to Musk, never said he was dumb. I just said I have watched his interviews and he speaks poorly for someone who is a genius. Pretty accurate. Second, he talks out of his ass as well. His statements yesterday that there will be a robot to human ratio of greater than 1 to 1 and that Tesla will be work 30 to 40 times market cap of the biggest companies of the world right now. Just reckless promotion of his falling stock price of Tesla. And, perhaps he was intoxicated cause he just got a ridiculous $49 Billion dollars.

Again, you can never admit you are wrong. Like Trump not getting the nomination. It's time to pay up.

First, You said the following, "It’s actually worse because they are repeating history and should no better. Who is leading this? People are not randomly showing up."

You follow up that brilliant statement with this:
"a society that enables blatant public acts of anti-semitism like this after experiencing the Holocaust and spending decades educating its population is more concerning in its own way."
Instead of being upset about this anti-semetic behavior, you seem more interested in parsing my words.

How would you feel if there was a group of people in a public place, telling all of the Black people to raise their hands and return to slavery? That is just as bad because these same idiots refuse to acknowledge history. What possesses these people to hate a group of people, (by rubbing it in) that were the victims of the atrocities on October 7?
So the US Supreme Court held that the town of Sokie had to allow Neo-Nazis to march in Sokie as part of their First Amendment rights. This was in 1977. As reprehensible as the Neo Nazis were and these pro-Palestinians are, lest not compare it to Nazi Germany. That just ridiculous.
Calling for genocide is calling for genocide.
Not sure how you differentiate that.
And, Charleston? Did that bother you as much? Did you post anything about it then?
Charleston was just as despicable and disgusting.
That was one city over a couple of days. This has been happening across the country for months. New York City just happens to be the worst.
Btw, aren't you this big Free Speech guy who rails against private corporations that do not allow Free Speech even though the First amendment cannot abridge language only applies to governments and not private companies?

With regard to Musk, never said he was dumb.
You used the exact word “dumb” in the other thread. It’s right there in black-and-white.
I just said I have watched his interviews and he speaks poorly for someone who is a genius. Pretty accurate. Second, he talks out of his ass as well. His statements yesterday that there will be a robot to human ratio of greater than 1 to 1 and that Tesla will be work 30 to 40 times market cap of the biggest companies of the world right now. Just reckless promotion of his falling stock price of Tesla. And, perhaps he was intoxicated cause he just got a ridiculous $49 Billion dollars.
Once again, taking a shot at someone who has been diagnosed with Asperger‘s and their public speaking ability. Very sensitive of you. Do you also make fun of people who have speech impediments when they talk?

Last edited:
Instead of being upset about this anti-semetic behavior, you seem more interested in parsing my words.

How would you feel if there was a group of people in a public place, telling all of the Black people to raise their hands and return to slavery? That is just as bad because these same idiots refuse to acknowledge history. What possesses these people to hate a group of people, (by rubbing it in) that were the victims of the atrocities on October 7?

Calling for genocide is calling for genocide.
Not sure how you differentiate that.

Charleston was just as despicable and disgusting.
That was one city over a couple of days. This has been happening across the country for months. New York City just happens to be the worst.

You used the exact word “dumb” in the other thread. It’s right there in black-and-white.

Once again, taking a shot at someone who has been diagnosed with Asperger‘s and their public speaking ability. Very sensitive of you. Do you also make fun of people who have speech impediments when they talk?
You compared what happens as worse than Nazi Germany. It’s not parsing words it is what you said. And you double down on your statement. Second, no one is in favor of what they were saying. But let’s not make it up that this is the first time it has happened. Just the first time you got all riled up and compare it to Nazi Germany. It’s a ridiculous statement and you should just admit it. But you have to fight to the end because you could not possibly think you can be wrong.

Am I making fun of Musk? Or just pointing out that he doesn’t speak well and I find it difficult to listen to him. I am not even sure if that condition makes him incoherent at times or causes long pauses in his speech.
I just don’t deify the guy as so many do.

You compared what happens as worse than Nazi Germany. It’s not parsing words it is what you said. And you double down on your statement. Second, no one is in favor of what they were saying. But let’s not make it up that this is the first time it has happened. Just the first time you got all riled up and compare it to Nazi Germany. It’s a ridiculous statement and you should just admit it. But you have to fight to the end because you could not possibly think you can be wrong. It
I find the the acts of vandalism on the homes of Jews, the proud and public waving of flags of terrorist organizations and menacing Jews on the subway repulsive and disgusting. Not going to apologize for that. I’ve stated what I think is worse about it. You disagree and you go into one of your typical rants. Boo hoo.
Am I making fun of Musk? Or just pointing out that he doesn’t speak well and I find it difficult to listen to him. I am not even sure if that condition makes him incoherent at times or causes long pauses in his speech.
I just don’t deify the guy as so many do.
Now you soften the tone of your cheap shots after you denied calling him dumb…which you did. Can’t even keep track of your rants…lol. So your Tesla stock isn’t performing the way you want? Boo hoo….I’m sure Musk doesn’t give a sh-t. He’s proven to be brilliant (you invest in his business). Seems contradictory to your hate.

I find the the acts of vandalism on the homes of Jews, the proud and public waving of flags of terrorist organizations and menacing Jews on the subway repulsive and disgusting. Not going to apologize for that. I’ve stated what I think is worse about it. You disagree and you go into one of your typical rants. Boo hoo.

Now you soften the tone of your cheap shots after you denied calling him dumb…which you did. Can’t even keep track of your rants…lol. So your Tesla stock isn’t performing the way you want? Boo hoo….I’m sure Musk doesn’t give a sh-t. He’s proven to be brilliant (you invest in his business). Seems contradictory to your hate.
So people yelling things and vandalism is worse the being exterminated. How obtuse can you be?

Reactions: SHUSA
reading comprehension still a big weakness you have

Reading comprehension isn’t your friend

Reading comprehension is not your friend.

Your reading comprehension off again.

Your reading comprehension is abysmal.
Considering this thread is nominally about Nazis, it is fitting to have reached the Godwin's Law portion of this thread. When no on can comprehend what you are writing, maybe the issue is your writing. That's known as Occam's Razor

if only the people here had this much concern for antisemitism and racism all the time... nah

interesting what disgusts certain people and what doesn't. Hall85 desperately trying walk out of another one

if only the people here had this much concern for antisemitism and racism all the time... nah

interesting what disgusts certain people and what doesn't. Hall85 desperately trying walk out of another one
Maybe you should take a history lesson about the Holocaust. If you’re not concerned how some of the behavior we are seeing is problematic, then it’s just another example of your ignorance.

• Angry
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT