ADVERTISEMENT

BLM praises Chicago looters

“That is reparations,” Atkins said. “Anything they wanted to take, they can take it because these businesses have insurance.”

For a moment I thought I was reading The Onion.

Reactions: anon_ezos2e9wn1ob0
Reactions: Hallsome and SPK145
Notice the resident piratecrew village idiots don't touch this thread because it exposes the BLM organization for exactly what it is- a sham.

Yeah, where is @Bobbie Solo ?

117236926_10222437874766597_8550288809843454222_n.jpg

Notice the resident piratecrew village idiots don't touch this thread because it exposes the BLM organization for exactly what it is- a sham.
I wouldn’t say idiots but refusing to debate like Americans is killing America. Thank goodness we have a two party system.

Pretty reprehensible comment. I will never condone looting and rioting. BLM is not really an organization. It is more of a calling. Reform of some police tactics are needed. I think the funding of the organization will cause issues eventually. One of these days more comments like this will happen and people are going to say, we are funding this organization why?

• Haha
Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
Yeah, where is @Bobbie Solo ?

117236926_10222437874766597_8550288809843454222_n.jpg
the overall point is correct but man, lots of good piratecrew posters are really taking the low road the past few months, esp for constantly talking about how superior they are. its becoming pretty lame. its a huge boys club circle jerk. it seems like it would really suck to hve an opinion that differs from the white male A45-65+ hive mind here.

i agree with a majority of what yall say (not all) but nobody here comes off as a particularly nice person.

the overall point is correct but man, lots of good piratecrew posters are really taking the low road the past few months, esp for constantly talking about how superior they are. its becoming pretty lame. its a huge boys club circle jerk. it seems like it would really suck to hve an opinion that differs from the white male A45-65+ hive mind here.

i agree with a majority of what yall say (not all) but nobody here comes off as a particularly nice person.

Was my meme not nice? I don't know who talks about "how superior they are," I must read a different board. Judgey shore guy and insane-rant-personal-attack Solo not nice, either? I think they're both pushing 40 and white.

Was my meme not nice? I don't know who talks about "how superior they are," I must read a different board. Judgey shore guy and insane-rant-personal-attack Solo not nice, either? I think they're both pushing 40 and white.
no clearly some of their posts border insanity but additionally come across as lashing out as one would a bully. i dont identify with either and dont subscribe to how they go about things. and if you dont see how people talk down to other people here idk what to tell you.

no clearly some of their posts border insanity but additionally come across as lashing out as one would a bully. i dont identify with either and dont subscribe to how they go about things. and if you dont see how people talk down to other people here idk what to tell you.

No, I agree with you, and it goes both ways. I believe, however, that the VAST majority of people who post here are good people, and if you met them at the Rock without knowing who they were, you'd be fast friends. Just stay away from discussing politics.

Neo Nazis Support Trump. That doesn't mean I assume you support Neo Nazis. I don't support BLM or the riots. I do support racial equality / equity.

I've stopped posting because it pains me to realize that I went to the same school as some of you (not all).

Neo Nazis Support Trump. That doesn't mean I assume you support Neo Nazis. I don't support BLM or the riots. I do support racial equality / equity.

I've stopped posting because it pains me to realize that I went to the same school as some of you (not all).

Everyone supports racial equality. I don't know anyone on here or in my life who doesn't.

You realize that the discussion is about the movement having the SAME NAME as the organization (BLM), right?

Reactions: SPK145
No, I agree with you, and it goes both ways. I believe, however, that the VAST majority of people who post here are good people, and if you met them at the Rock without knowing who they were, you'd be fast friends. Just stay away from discussing politics.
i think they all have come across as good people before this, but from an observation standpoint those who align with a certain person tend to resemble high school jocks and not realize what how they are coming across. clearly humans will never jump at the chance to feel superior, i get it. ive acted the same too. i found a lot of viewpoints here valuable but question the merit based on the boys club mentality. this isnt an equal platform. people can have differences and still share a beer. hopefully i can have a beer with everyone here at a shu game soon. lord knows we need it.

BLM is a scam organization of grifters that actually does nothing to help Black people

Especially in inner cities like Chicago
BLM could care less about that, only lining their pockets to buy mansions.

The NAACP will issue that travel advisory the same time a large contingent of famous African American athletes, entertainers and Hollywood-types start a "mass campaign", like we've seen in the past, to raise "awareness" to the fact that the single biggest issue in Chicago is young black men needlessly killing other young black men. And has been for some time.

Reactions: HALL85
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT