ADVERTISEMENT

BU Hoops Forum

ironlung75

All Big East
Gold Member
Apr 8, 2006
I was just on the BU hoops forum. They say Hinkle is sold out for our game with Georgia. Big BE contingent. They are saying they will be really loud for us. Respect! They say it will be tough against Indiana State. They are only 70 miles away. One game at a time. The guys on the Butler forum are predicting at least 80% pro SHU Go Pirates! 🏴‍☠️

I was just on the BU hoops forum. They say Hinkle is sold out for our game with Georgia. Big BE contingent. They are saying they will be really loud for us. Respect! They say it will be tough against Indiana State. They are only 70 miles away. One game at a time. The guys on the Butler forum are predicting at least 80% pro SHU Go Pirates! 🏴‍☠️

That's great to hear. I've always liked the Butler and Creighton fans I met in passing at the BET.

Have SHU fans tried to get tickets for Hinkle? What is the process?
Seton Hall provided general link this morning that said tickets were extremely limited and when you clicked on it said tickets were sold out. Seems currently limited amount of tickets available on secondary market. I assume SHU gets some allotment, not sure how many and if will make available to normal fans.

• Sad
Reactions: silkcitypirate
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT