ADVERTISEMENT

'Bunny-Up'

HallBall'n

All American
Gold Member
Mar 15, 2006
Bunny: An open, uncontested shot, usually a layup, put-back or dunk.

This past Saturday HallDan hosted an event at Bunny’s with the men’s basketball team to give Seton Hall fans the opportunity to be a part of supporting an NIL with 100% of the proceeds going to its players. It was a highly successful event as everyone who contributed, even the smallest amount, did so out of their love for Seton Hall.

I was touched to meet a fan who lost his job and couldn’t afford much but still wanted to contribute $100 so that he could be a part of it. There were retirees and young people who were barely beginning their working careers. There were kids with star-struck happy faces and players graciously taking pictures and signing autographs.

Saturday was a truly a magnificent day for the Seton Hall Community and the Seton Hall campus was a lively festival arranged in a stunningly transformative quad area with new construction that seamlessly blends deep-rooted and contemporary architecture. A new, innovative, state of the art practice facility is on the horizon and we have a coach named Holloway who is universally loved by the fan base, a favored son who promotes heart, hustle and a bright future.

When you hear about BIG schools with BIG campus buildings making BIG contributions to NIL, it’s so good to see Seton Hall’s grassroots level campaign at work making small (Bunny) contributions from our passionate fan base. This will surely lead to larger involvement from those who can contribute major money.

I say cheers to HallDan who has mentioned doing this on an annual basis. I think it’s a ‘Slam Dunk’ a ‘Bunny’. Small contributors make the BIGGEST impact.

‘Bunny-Up’ Go PIRATES!!!

Can anyone put it better than Kevin?

BTW, he never wants credit but what the heck. Kevin always puts his money where his mouth is. He came by himself but bought multiple tickets to support the cause.

He also spends considerable time helping with all Booster Club events.

A true Pirate fan and a great guy to boot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT