ADVERTISEMENT

Bush-Whacked

AIPAC spends $15 million to take out Jamaal Bowman and $8.5 million to take out Cori Bush. Very cool and normal, a model of democracy. 👍

Reactions: Bobbie Solo
AIPAC spends $15 million to take out Jamaal Bowman and $8.5 million to take out Cori Bush. Very cool and normal, a model of democracy. 👍
Are those the only races where money comes into play?

I don’t see either party trying to eliminate the financial contributions. Constituents pick their representative. For an incumbent to lose in a primary is telling. At the end of the day she’s a POS (like Bowman) and the electorate spoke.

Are those the only races where money comes into play?

I don’t see either party trying to eliminate the financial contributions. Constituents pick their representative. For an incumbent to lose in a primary is telling. At the end of the day she’s a POS (like Bowman) and the electorate spoke.
You're making this out like it's just any other primary. It's not. The spending by AIPAC to oust Bowman was the most spending by an outside group in a House race ever.

You're making this out like it's just any other primary. It's not. The spending by AIPAC to oust Bowman was the most spending by an outside group in a House race ever.

Bowman was a disgrace. His behavior was embarrassing and has no business being a member of Congress. For that matter neither does Cori Bush. Both do not represent nor should be a part of the Democratic Party.

So it’s only money? I respect the will of the people in that district.

Do you complain about George Soros money? Did you complain about Bidens money drying up, which is the real reason he dropped out?

Reactions: Belluno
Do you complain about George Soros money? Did you complain about Bidens money drying up, which is the real reason he dropped out?
Yes, I think overwhelming spending by individuals or groups is a bad thing. I'll say this for Soros, though - doubtful he's ever spent $15 million on a single House primary.

I didn't shed a tear when Biden's donors stopped giving him money because I don't like him and I've wanted him to drop out (or resign) for months. For a man who's likely spent half a century in politics raking in as much money from big donors as he could, he has no right to grouse about it now that they've turned on him.

I didn't shed a tear when Biden's donors stopped giving him money because I don't like him and I've wanted him to drop out (or resign) for months. For a man who's likely spent half a century in politics raking in as much money from big donors as he could, he has no right to grouse about it now that they've turned on him.
at least you admit when the money game works how you want it to work you don’t complain. You just whine when it goes the other way.

Reactions: HALL85
Omar district is Muslim proof.Many muslims allegiance is first to their anti Israel hatred.

Omar district is Muslim proof.Many muslims allegiance is first to their Israel hatred.

Too bad for the Dems that she won. Clearly, not the disgrace that Bowman and Bush are but her policies are way out there. She called for defunding the police and voted against Biden’s infrastructure bill. Not to mention she is anti Israel. Yeah. She needs to go as well.

Same idiots who elected Walz. Two peas in a pod. Minnesota is a lost cause.

Reactions: SPK145
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT