ADVERTISEMENT

Butler

Save Continental

All American
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2006
first BE team in action leads Texas by 6 - the very bad news, Roosevelt Jones left the game with an injury.

Jones is walking back now which shocks me based on how he walked into the locker room

Nice shot he just put in but Jones looks to be in really bad shape. Bad sign for their next game against mike brey who hasn't done a thing in the NCAA tournament in about a decade.

Butler looking really rattled here. Up 1 with a couple mins left. Jones may have just been dealing with cramps, I don't have sound.

Good win for Butler and the big east - a game they were actually underdogs in. What a job by the real BE COY, Chris Holtman.

Originally posted by Save Continental:
Good win for Butler and the big east - a game they were actually underdogs in. What a job by the real BE COY, Chris Holtman.
Agree - he should have won. But he looked like he had been a HC in the tourney before. Calm cool and collected and got his team to play well down the stretch when it mattered. The guy can coach and yes I am jealous.

Good win by Butler and Big East. I was watching the game, Jones drove and had two shots blocked, looked at the fouls (double bonus) for Butler, thought they needed to get the ball in Dunham and Barlow's hands and have them drive and create contact ( both are 80% free throw shooters) they did this down the stretch and knocked down free throws.

Notre Dame-Butler is an intriguing matchup provided Jones can go. If he can't play or is hobbled, the Bulldogs have no one to guard Grant.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT